2013 KC Chiefs Rebuild and Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    we traded javier arenas for a fullback. What a awesome 2nd round pick by pioli
    so in the end the Chiefs got a fullback (that probably won't make the roster) for Gonzo

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      I agree that I wouldn't sign Tebow as a QB (would look at him as a FBI or TE). You do sound a little disrespectful though at those whose beliefs don't agree with you. Tebow is a good guy and a good football player. I'm not sold on him as a QB.
      I don't think there was anything meant to be disrespectful that I posted. I believe you are referring to my belief that Tebow would not make a good QB. He would make a good TE in my opinion and there is no doubt he is a good human being but from what I have heard he is adamant about playing only QB so he is limiting his opportunities in the NFL.

Comment

Yeah I want Tebow. The guy is the best leader in the NFL, and will do whatever is asked of him. Line him up at linebacker, and he will try his hardest. Line him up at TE, and as long as the QB doesn't take an opportunity to embarrass his competition (Cough sanchez Cough) he will do his best to do his assignment right. He is not an off the field liability, he plays hard, he trains hard, he is a positive influence, and he can come in handy in several packages.

Line him up in the I, hand off to him, he runs right. Lined up behind him is Knile Davis. As defenders swarm Tim, he pitches to Knile who scoots for a TD.
        OR
        Line him up on the left, JC on the right, QB Shotgun. Direct snap to Tim, who fakes the run, pitches to JC.

Do whatever with him. What would have happened if you had buried any other player like that after leading his team to the second round of the playoffs? I see him with the Patriots. I want him though.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

tebow will be lucky to be on a cfl squad next year
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If he plays football, it will be NFL football. He also has contracts on the table to be a talking head with ESPN or Fox.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

If in your opinion he is the BEST leader in the NFL then it won't be long until someone signs him up the be the leader of their NFL team. No one disagrees with anything you say about his drive, character or work ethic. I just don't see anyone signing him to play QB. And no I don't want him as one of my QB's. So I guess we will agree to disagree on that one point.

Comment

Working...
              X