2013 KC Chiefs Rebuild and Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 KC Chiefs Rebuild and Off Season

We have our coach and will soon have our GM. Rebuilding and sculpting starts now.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Anyone know which QBs are scheduled to be FA?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Available cheap will be Kolb, Fitzpatrick, Flynn maybe Alex Smith. Perhaps Vick, Weeden, etc..........getting Cousins is a pipedream.

Comment

Smith wouldn't be bad. Geno Smith could fit into Reid's system, but without some draft movement, the chiefs won't do it and i don't blame them.

Comment

I hope if we stay at 1, we take Joekel.

That would allow us to not have to overpay Albert, and if he chose to stay, could move back to guard and be the senior member of our line. Any QB would have a better chance at success, and we would have time as the running game would dominate even more.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            Anyone know which QBs are scheduled to be FA?
            Luke McCown – ATL
            Joe Flacco – BAL
            Tarvaris Jackson – BUF
            Tyler Thigpen – BUF
            Derek Anderson – CAR
            Jason Campbell – CHI
            Josh McCown – CHI
            Bruce Gradkowski – CIN
            Drew Stanton – IND
            Brady Quinn – KC
            Pat Devlin – MIA – (Ex)
            Matt Moore – MIA
            Chase Daniel – NO
            David Carr – NYG
            Matt Leinart – OAK
            Charlie Batch – PIT
            Byron Leftwich – PIT
            Kellen Clemens – STL
            Rex Grossman – WAS

Comment

That really isnt a good list. Flacco is the only one worth a darn.

Comment

People keep questioning me. Depending on how Baltimore does in Playoffs, he may end up a FA.

Even with Lewis not coming back(not sure if that impacts Cap at all) Baltimore is not going to have ANY cap room. Many arent convinced he is the answer, and at this point he may want to see what else os out there. Baltimore cant afford his $15 mil cap hit if they franchise him.

Gives us a young QB with a good arm that has led his team to the playoffs each of his first 5 years, and frees up the top pick.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Webb does tonight for Minnesota.

Comment

I will honesty put all my trust in the walrus!!!
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                      I will honesty put all my trust in the walrus!!!

Comment

If Chip Kelly goes to Cleveland, he'll get rid of Weeden; if he goes to Philly, he won't keep Nick Foles.

Comment

I wouldn't mind Weeden as a project behind Joe Flacco

Comment

Flacco is younger than Weeden. And the Chefs ain't gettin Flacco.............

Comment

I assume Flacco is a lock to go to Arizona? :D

Comment

Working...
                              X