No announcement yet.

2013 KC Chiefs Rebuild and Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this mean they are going after Joeckel?

Comment

i would guess yes, unless they have that much faith in Donald S. it is really puzzling, and i will be on AP all day looking for updates with an explanation.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

It looks like more and more like an OT but they are probably hoping to trade down. It just depends on who wants what. For example if a team who is picking 10 thinks that Jones (OLB) is their missing piece to a Championship, and they think that the team in the first round with the 3rd or 4th pick wants him too, they may want to move in front of them and may be willing to give up their 1st and 2nd round picks (example). Probably won't happen but could and similar things have happened before. The top pick is not the pariah that it used to be when the 1st pick was going to get a $90 M. contract.

Comment

By the way, there are several OT's that are fairly similar in the first round.

Comment

Chiefs are interested in Mizzou DT Sheldon Richardson, according to Sheldon Richardson. Projected 1st RD pick, will be a 1st round pick. Along with Winston's release, what this tells me is that the chiefs are serious about trading down, and have conceded that Fisher and Joeckel will probably not be available to them- which makes me think that they want a late first round and a slew of mid rd picks. I would approve of this.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Dunta Robinson, CB from Atlanta signs with Chiefs.

Comment

This regime is not messing around. Three year contract, get us a linebacker and another qb!

Comment

Chiefs completed trade for QB Alex Smith.

Chiefs signed QB Chase Daniel (of saints) to 3 year contract (3 million/yr) - QB controversy?

Chiefs also sign TE Anthony Fasano and DE Mike DeVito

Comment

Chiefs lose Glen Dorsey to 49ers

Comment

We just signed the best CB in the free agent market in Sean Smith and the guy is only 25. I love everyone of Dorseys move except for the alex smith trade.
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

cassel was released today

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          cassel was released today
                          signed with the Vikes

Comment

NFL awards Chiefs some compensation picks for the 2013 draft:

first (1)
                            third (63)
                            third (96)
                            fourth (99)
                            fifth (134)
                            sixth (170)
                            sixth (204)
                            seventh (207)

Comment

Draft time.

Lets see if we can avoid LSU defensive linemen!

That was the advice I got here in Baton Rouge anyways.

Comment

I'm happy with Eric Fisher.

Comment

Working...
                                X