Who the 'F' kills kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the 'F' kills kids?

I'm all about the right to bear arms, but laws need to change to severely punish those people who use firearms in crimes and/or receive and possess them illegally. I feel so bad for those kids, it brings me to tears.

Just unbelievable. There aren't strong enough words to describe the horror of some people's behavior.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I remember last night I thought I was mad about the loss to Tennessee.

I'm infinitely more pissed about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
        I remember last night I thought I was mad about the loss to Tennessee.

I'm infinitely more pissed about this.
        Puts a stupid hoops game into perspective. The shooter is burning in hell right now.

Comment

What the **** is wrong with people? When is this **** going to stop?

Comment

I'm hurting right now

I'm a 1000 miles from this tragedy, but I am really hurting for these kids and their parents right now.

I am literally in shock.

I truly hope the shooter was in severe pain before being shot dead.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
              I'm a 1000 miles from this tragedy, but I am really hurting for these kids and their parents right now.

I am literally in shock.

I hope he was shot by the cops. Come to find out he offed himself at the end like a coward just rubs salt in the wound.

Comment

Targeted his mothers classroom. What a scumbag
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  Targeted his mothers classroom. What a scumbag
                  Isn't there a report that police went to a nearby home and found a body?

Comment

Lord help us!
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He shot an entire classroom of kindergarten students.......................................... .................................................. ...

I don't think I have ever heard or read about a greater act of evil in my entire life. ****ing kindergarten students......................................

This is what needs to happen immediately:

1) There needs to be no less than one teacher on ever floor and every hallway of every public school assigned as a "school marshal" (think sky marshals on airlines).

2) They need to be trained that the moment they hear a gun shot or a dangerous disturbance that could lead to a terrorist event, that they are to retrieve their firearm, secure their children, and wait for police. If the terrorist attack happens during passing period/recess when all the children can't be locked down in their classrooms, they are to engage the threat immediately and attempt to neutralize it.

3) There needs to be terrorism alarms installed in every public school that when activated initiates flashing lights (no sirens because that tactically interferes with the situation) and automatically locks all classroom/hallway doors. There is already something like this in modern school hallways to prevent the spread of fire. Again, if a "school marshal" is near a terrorist attack, and his/her students are safe, and there are other students outside the classrooms, that marshal is encouraged to engage the threat using lethal force.

No more ****ing around. It's go time.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        He shot an entire classroom of kindergarten students.......................................... .................................................. ...

I don't think I have ever heard or read about a greater act of evil in my entire life. ****ing kindergarten students......................................

This is what needs to happen immediately:

1) There needs to be no less than one teacher on ever floor and every hallway of every public school assigned as a "school marshal" (think sky marshals on airlines).

2) They need to be trained that the moment they hear a gun shot or a dangerous disturbance that could lead to a terrorist event, that they are to retrieve their firearm, secure their children, and wait for police. If the terrorist attack happens during passing period/recess when all the children can't be locked down in their classrooms, they are to engage the threat immediately and attempt to neutralize it.

3) There needs to be terrorism alarms installed in every public school that when activated initiates flashing lights (no sirens because that tactically interferes with the situation) and automatically locks all classroom/hallway doors. There is already something like this in modern school hallways to prevent the spread of fire. Again, if a "school marshal" is near a terrorist attack, and his/her students are safe, and there are other students outside the classrooms, that marshal is encouraged to engage the threat using lethal force.

No more ****ing around. It's go time.

T

Tim McVeigh blew up a daycare center. He was not even psychotic; knew exactly what he was doing.

As for your comment, how about we use real law enforcement as opposed to fat, out of shape, unarmed security guards or teachers? Or better yet, the National Guard MPs? I mean that's what they are-citizen soldiers. They belong to the governor unless called to active duty. They will need something to do after fighting 11 years of wars.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

I am literally in shock.

I don't even care about basketball right now, and may not for some time....this hurts the soul and I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and suffering of the survivors and their families, much less even get the horror of the deceased and their families.

Whatever hell this scumbag is suffering in, something tells me it's not nearly enough. Even the faith of our All Mighty comforting those poor children's souls isn't helping...and I know it should, but it doesn't.

Perhaps there is some solace to be taken in the fact he did kill himself....I have to think many people would be trying to take matters, rightfully so, in their own hands, perhaps even worsening the tragedy.

May God have mercy on all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Tim McVeigh blew up a daycare center. He was not even psychotic; knew exactly what he was doing.

As for your comment, how about we use real law enforcement as opposed to fat, out of shape, unarmed security guards or teachers? Or better yet, the National Guard MPs? I mean that's what they are-citizen soldiers. They belong to the governor unless called to active duty. They will need something to do after fighting 11 years of wars.
                            From a local standpoint, due to budget reductions, our city has removed Wichita P.D. School Resource Officers from many of our schools. Putting officers back in our schools is going to require buy in from our taxpayers. I can't speak for this Conn. district, but budget issues hamper law enforcement presence in our schools.

On a personal note, that little girl in my avatar is my darling daughter who is currently a kindergartner. I can't imagine what I would do and how I would react if something happened to her. I feel so badly for those kids and their parents. Their lives are now destroyed forever and X'mas will never be the same for them. As a former law enforcement officer, I've been on scenes with dead children (all suicides believe it or not), and my worst memories as a cop were not from seeing murdered adults, car accidents involving death or injury, it is the faces and limp bodies of those kids and the parents screaming at me to save their child. I encountered three such incidents and I will never forget what happened on those days. Those first responders to that scene in Conn. have seen things that is exponentially worse than what I experienced. I also feel extremely bad for those people as well as they will never forget what they just experienced and it will be traumatic.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              Not everybody is fat or out of shape (and what does that have to do with firing a gun?). Citizens who shoot their firearms a couple times a year are on average as good or better shots than most cops. Would you believe that the national average for officer involved shootings actually hitting their target is around 30%? Many cops shoot once a year to qualify and that's it. Some don't even clean their firearms until they break. The idea that cops are experts with firearms is an urban legend.

Also, you can't assign police officers to every school, that is simply too cost prohibitive. And what would one cop do in a large school anyway? We need multiple teachers who are trained and armed spread across the school. How many school shootings are we going to endure before someone takes serious action? Do you think this is the last one?

The idea of armed guards standing in our schools is wayyy too police state. This is America. Our constitution affords us the opportunity to defend ourselves with any means necessary. It's time we start doing so.

T

Comment

Working...
                              X