Fi Kansas City Gets The #1 Draft Pcik, they Will:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Kolb might be available, maybe Hasselbeck, Colt McCoy, Tavaris? Who do you want if not a rookie?
    I want Kirk Cousins and Alex Smith. Toss in Russell Wilson's backup. Keep Trick Shot, he could develop into a serviceable backup QB.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Looks like Michael Vick will be available as well.
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Can we stick this pick in our back pocket and use it next year?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Keep Cassel, add Vick and hasselbeck.

Fix the rest of the team with picks. Get different people at the top. Keep crennel for defense.

Comment

Why on earth would you keep Cassel? I can't see any scenario where he should be on the roster next season.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

As a third string. Not so much to play, because he is a human turnover. He does know the system and surely he could still be a help in some way along those lines. I'm barely even a chiefs fan. I shouldn't even be talking:)

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                As a third string. Not so much to play, because he is a human turnover. He does know the system and surely he could still be a help in some way along those lines. I'm barely even a chiefs fan. I shouldn't even be talking:)
                lol Chiefs arent paying him his current salary to be a 3rd stringer. Mark my words he will be gone.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Also, Crennel was going to retire if he wasn't made the head coach. He's done after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Why on earth would you keep Cassel? I can't see any scenario where he should be on the roster next season.
                    He could be the guy on the sideline who passes out Gatorade bottles to the real football players.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

We don't want Hasselbeck or Vick, the best days for those guys are behind them and they are not the solution for a better future. The Chiefs need a young QB to build around for the future, i.e., Luck, RG3, Wilson, and Tannehill. We don't need existing young QB's who've done next to nothing in the league such as Kolb, Jackson, or Alex Smith.

The future is in the draft and like with all drafts, it's a gamble. Shoxfan11 is partly right. The Chiefs O-line is pretty decent. Our new QB will have a great running back behind him in Jamaal Charles for added support. Dwayne Bowe is a serviceable WR, but the Chiefs really need another solid WR to complement Bowe and take the pressure off of him and create more options for the new QB. WR Jon Baldwin is another first round draft bust for the Cheifs.

Our linebackers are very solid, but our D Line stinks and we need another cornerback because Brandon Carr's replacement (Stanford Routt) stunk it up and was released. Flowers is decent on one side, but now we need more help to fill Carr's void.

My wish in the draft, the Chiefs take Geno Smith and then work a deal to get another first round pick and take Cal WR Keenan Allen.

Comment

These guys know their stuff when comes to the draft, and they also bag on pioli

Comment

That is an old prediction.

I still like the idea of trading down and getting WR Allen and LB Ogletree.

Comment

Walter Cherepinsky ‏@walterfootball

28 of the 36 2013 NFL Mock Drafts updated this month on the Web have #WVU QB Geno Smith No. 1 overall to #Chiefs - http://walterfootball.com/draftdata.php

Comment

Kill me now
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X