No announcement yet.

KC Chiefs Week 12: vs Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea honestly our D is pretty good, if the offense dont turn it over 5 times a game. Everytime the offense has turned it over 1 time or less we have allowed 17,16, and 9 points in those games. The Chiefs have to have to worst set of QBs in NFL history.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      You could hardly tell this was a home game. Pioli and Hunt thank Broncos fans for their support.
      My brother in law was at the game with a group of about half dozen other Bronco fans--he said the same thing. Lots of orange in the stadium and it was only about 75-80% full. Not good. Hope you guys clean house and soon--I like this rivalry more than Raiders-Broncos but I don't like what it's becomming.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        My brother in law was at the game with a group of about half dozen other Bronco fans--he said the same thing. Lots of orange in the stadium and it was only about 75-80% full. Not good. Hope you guys clean house and soon--I like this rivalry more than Raiders-Broncos but I don't like what it's becomming.
        In my opinion, pro sport rivalries are way overrated. Most of the players couldn't care less about the rivalry, they just want to win their next game. Furthermore, it is always possible that next year they will be playing for their now arch rival.

And how can any fanbase claim the Raiders as a rivalry? In every AFC city that I have lived in or spent considerable time, the fanbase claims the Raiders as their rivalry game. This "rivalry" thing might sell tickets, but there are few real rivalries in pro sports. Lakers-Celtics during the Bird Magic era, Red Sox Yankees, maybe a couple of others, but not many.

I lived in Chicago, am a helpless Cubs fan, but I don't even subscribe to the Cubs-Cards rivalry. I do sleep better knowing that, Harry Caray shagged Augie Bush's, wife, though.j
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
        X