KC Chiefs Week 12: vs Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs Week 12: vs Denver

Bill Self’s winning percentage at Kansas is .835.
    Nick Saban’s at Alabama is .831
    Tom Brady’s in New England is .774
    Michael Jordan’s in playoff series is .806.

Opponents at Arrowhead Stadium since last November are at .889.

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Bill Self’s winning percentage at Kansas is .835.
    Nick Saban’s at Alabama is .831
    Tom Brady’s in New England is .774
    Michael Jordan’s in playoff series is .806.

Opponents at Arrowhead Stadium since last November are at .889.

I believe that is what one calls as "rock bottom".

Comment

I'm actually slightly worried about this one. McGahee is out with a knee injury, which will put more pressure on our receivers as the rest of our running backs aren't that good. Your pass defense is pretty good so that could be troubling. This could be a much closer game than it would normally seem.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        I'm actually slightly worried about this one. McGahee is out with a knee injury, which will put more pressure on our receivers as the rest of our running backs aren't that good. Your pass defense is pretty good so that could be troubling. This could be a much closer game than it would normally seem.
        I have 2 words that will put you at ease about this game -- Peyton Manning.

Comment

El oh el ...... Denver defense, Peyton manning vs cassel/Quinn kc defense, just not seeing the worry unless Charles just has a unbelievable day.

Comment

dont be, this game will be out of hand by the 2nd quarter
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

KC with a insurmountable 3-0 lead to start the game.

Comment

6-0 KC

Comment

We're playing like crap. Thankfully, these are the Chiefs so we're still in it.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

We're playing like crap. Thankfully, these are the Chiefs so we're still in it.
                    Chiefs just came out with a lot of emotion (probably tired of being told how much they suck). That will pass soon and Denver will take charge of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      KC with a insurmountable 3-0 lead to start the game.
                      I guess it wasn't insurmountable. KC trails at half 7-6.

Comment

Granted, this is the first time I've seen KC play this year, but there's nothing wrong with their defense or pass rush today.

Comment

Granted, this is the first time I've seen KC play this year, but there's nothing wrong with their defense or pass rush today.
                          well, that might say more about Denver offense than KC defense. KC defense is mid-tier in the NFL. They only give up enough to get beat. It is probably good enough to challenge for the AFC west if their offense wasn't putrid.

Comment

You could hardly tell this was a home game. Pioli and Hunt thank Broncos fans for their support.

Comment

The D isn't our biggest issue. Pioli and the offense is. I will say that I'm amazed that the game was as close as it was.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X