Shocker Net Monday lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Net Monday lunch

Started out as three but wound up being five. Shox Lax said we should do this again in August So either the first or second Monday in August we will meet again. If any other SN folks/fans are interested I will try to figure a venue suitable for such an austere gathering and will post it two weeks in advance. Topics today ranged from NIL and recruiting how the basketball team is older this year and what that could mean, Ron Baker's name came up and I guess he can crush a golf ball. HCGM when involved in a four man scramble tries to coach the team to try and maximize each players ability. HCGM ability is to coach the others. How best to raise NIL money and one participant thought Shocker Lottery scratch tickets. And we even touched on the 10 year plan. So all in all it was a fun time and no one got punched. Go Shox.

Who knew you all are real people!

Comment

Kung is going to set the AD straight on a soccer field.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Kung is going to set the AD straight on a soccer field.
        Pffft, I'd challenge him to some penalty kicks but I just blew out a hammy thinking about it.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

SHOXAAC had this t-shirt on! OMG!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hell no?

You seriously couldn’t have put Cold there? I’m really not that bad (anymore).
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Hell no?

It was a very old Shirt

Comment

I think I've met three of you over the years and no offense, but that may be enough for me and my anxiety issues.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  I think I've met three of you over the years and no offense, but that may be enough for me and my anxiety issues.
                  Hmm, this reminds me of something . . . .

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

I should clarify that none of the people I've met have been bad, and it's actually four. I also know who a couple of others are/were not because of SN.

Maybe someday I'll have the ability to do something like this. Today is not that day.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hell no?

We need to become good again so you can flush out trolls. Right now we are too irrelevant to attract them.

Comment

Hell no?

It's my devious intent to shame you to come to the next gathering of SN knuckle heads. You and I have had our battles, but the bottom line is we are passionate about our Shockers. Yesterday was a fun and unfortunatly to short. Some of us (Kung included) have a J-O-B we have to answer to unlike Pogo, Shoxlax and JJ, who are just slackers. Would love to connect with my brothers and sisters of SN!!!

Comment

I am a slacker who has a job,,,not mutually exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            I am a slacker who has a job,,,not mutually exclusive.
                            On a list of things you are, slacker is not even in the same building.

Comment

The next SNL (Shocker Net Lunch) will be Monday August 5 at 11:30ish at Fuzzy's Taco's on the WSU Campus. Why Fuzzy's you may ask...On campus, a good Shocker vibe and lots of open seating. Also a more or less serve yourself for food so we aren't tied to waiting for service and waiting for people to arrive. Anyway here's to you SN fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X