Shocker Net Monday lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    The next SNL (Shocker Net Lunch) will be Monday August 5 at 11:30ish at Fuzzy's Taco's on the WSU Campus. Why Fuzzy's you may ask...On campus, a good Shocker vibe and lots of open seating. Also a more or less serve yourself for food so we aren't tied to waiting for service and waiting for people to arrive. Anyway here's to you SN fans.
    I will be out of town so was this intentional?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I will be out of town so was this intentional?
      You kind of monopolized the conversation and some others were miffed...not me but others. Besides if I tried to set a time when you WERE available we might not meet again until next year. I do have a soft commit from a former hall of famer...Marty Moose has put the lunch on his calendar.

Comment

Tomorrow 11:30 ish at Fuzzy's on the WSU Campus Maybe see a few new faces.

Comment

How did I miss this thread??!!!!

Why Monday's at brunch/lunchtime? Are ya'll 75? I don't come out of my coffin until sundown...

I will try to make next Monday if you continue to crack on! 'Fever needs me more than ever!!!

Comment

Tomorrow 11:30 ish at Fuzzy's on the WSU Campus Maybe see a few new faces.
            P.S. The restaurant next to Fuzzy's is the Main Event. Been there several times already. Three thumbs up!

Comment

We are going to reschedule for perhaps next Monday

Comment

We are going to reschedule for perhaps next Monday
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                X