Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    Nobody got knocked unconscious?
    How the f__k am I supposed to know? I don't know if he blacked out- do you know it, either way?

But knocked unconscious, knocked out of the game, whatever- you shouldn't cheer that- unless you are a juvenile/redneck/piss drunk combination

Whitlock was totally wrong. He seems to be justifying it.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
      How the f__k am I supposed to know? I don't know if he blacked out- do you know it, either way?

But knocked unconscious, knocked out of the game, whatever- you shouldn't cheer that- unless you are a juvenile/redneck/piss drunk combination

Whitlock was totally wrong. He seems to be justifying it.
      remember - cassel was only faking the concussion. He doesn't have a concussion regardless what the doctors say because he wasn't hit in the head. Pioli dreamed this whole plan up with cassel (he gave him a bonus to take the fall) so they could make the QB change without making pioli look any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        remember - cassel was only faking the concussion. He doesn't have a concussion regardless what the doctors say because he wasn't hit in the head. Pioli dreamed this whole plan up with cassel (he gave him a bonus to take the fall) so they could make the QB change without making pioli look any worse.
        Here's what it takes: switch a light off, and then switch it back on, right away- a blackout for that duration can cause a concussion. Just that much.

Just letting you know.
        Last edited by another shocker; October 9, 2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          you dont have to get hit in the head to get a concussion, a hard hit to body can shake your brain inside your skull and cause a concussion...and Cassel clearly had the expressions and actions of someone who was concussed

Comment

None of this matters. He was down and hurt and his own fans cheered. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              None of this matters. He was down and hurt and his own fans cheered. The end.
              maybe 5 to 10 percent of the fans, not the whole dam stadium
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

thousands, then

Comment

thousands, then
                  We get it. You are appalled. I get the feeling you are more at home in a Donkey forum the way you are trolling here.

Comment

Chargers fan actually, dislike all things KC, mostly Lawrence. So the feeling you get is wrong, and I'm not appalled, I'm not surprised. It coulda happened in Philly also.

Comment

Comment

Why should I care about how he or Winston feel about the fans reaction to Cassel's injury. The fans weren't cheering Cassel's injury just him leaving the game. Cassel and the management have been robbing the fans by paying Cassel an obscene amount of money for a job that he sucks at! The Chiefs gave Cassel ~14.6 million for his first year and 40+ million for the first three years of this contract and he isn't going to be worth 23+ million over the next three years. The Chiefs need to be rid of Cassel, Pioli and get Hunt to sell out to some KC investors if possible. Because none of them get it and they are going to kill a golden goose if they keep on their present course.

Comment

dislike all things KC, mostly Lawrence
                          Amen brutha

I'm not appalled, I'm not surprised. It coulda happened in Philly also.
                          I could see this happening anywhere. Anytime you mix frustrated and fanatical fans and a lot of beer, this is a likely result. You can bet if the same thing happened to Orton last season, there would have been several thousand idiot fans here cheering. I don't really see this as an indictment of Chiefs fans, but rather certain football fans in general.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Chargers fan actually, dislike all things KC, mostly Lawrence. So the feeling you get is wrong, and I'm not appalled, I'm not surprised. It coulda happened in Philly also.
                            it couldnt happened in San Diego, that would involve them to show up and not have a game blacked out
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Chiefs fans might not be fond of Scott Pioli at the moment, but the guy who signs his checks still is.

Comment

Why do I even watch these guys? Why? I used to go to their games all the time...great times....during the Schottenhimer days...can they bring him back out of retirement?

Comment

Working...
                                X