KC Chiefs Week 6: at Tampa Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs Week 6: at Tampa Bay

I expect to see Quinn to be the QB. Cassell just from the way he was acting probably suffered a concussion.

TB will be a winnable game - but do we really care to see them win now? I spend more time on the Redzone channel anyway. It clear changes in the whole organization have to be made starting at GM, then HC and finally at QB.

"If Cassel is cleared to play then he's the starting QB at Tampa" - Romeo Crennel just right now.

What a joke.

Comment

I want Geno Smith. Quite frankly, if the Chiefs lose every game from here on out, I'd be happy. All the more probability to get Geno. We're no playoff contending team, what's the benefit of going 7-9, 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs and Geno?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        I want Geno Smith. Quite frankly, if the Chiefs lose every game from here on out, I'd be happy. All the more probability to get Geno. We're no playoff contending team, what's the benefit of going 7-9, 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs and Geno?
        Should have sucked for luck last year when we had all the injuries

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          And that's the problem. The Chiefs win just enough games to miss out on the good players.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
            "If Cassel is cleared to play then he's the starting QB at Tampa" - Romeo Crennel just right now.

What a joke.
            actually this quote is wrong, I just watched his post game press conference on the chiefs website and he said "If Matt is cleared to play, we will have to evaluate his situation and we will see"
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Jason Whitlock is spot on in his most recent article

Comment

Yeah, right. And if Cassel had died? There is no excuse. Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Yeah, right. And if Cassel had died? There is no excuse. Zero.
                  Lol Died? First off, Cassel didnt even hit his head, he was holding his shoulder, then all sudden its his head. I wouldnt be a bit surprised if he faked the injury.

Comment

Totally classless. Totally. Cassell may be the worst starting QB in the league, and that's pretty much what Chefs fans deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                      Lol Died? First off, Cassel didnt even hit his head, he was holding his shoulder, then all sudden its his head. I wouldnt be a bit surprised if he faked the injury.
                      Come on your being silly now. I saw the hit (actuall 2 hits). It was pretty clear what had happened. The was helmet to helmet contact and u could see the way he fell if he was was either unconscious or was in happier times when he was starting for the New England patriots. It was the stupid announcers who initially speculated that it was his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Totally classless. Totally. Cassell may be the worst starting QB in the league, and that's pretty much what Chefs fans deserve.
                        I do agree that its classless to cheer, but the minority were the ones doing it, I would say maybe 10% of the crowd were cheering. Even Winston took back his comments and said it prolly was only 7,000 or so cheering.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Come on your being silly now. I saw the hit (actuall 2 hits). It was pretty clear what had happened. The was helmet to helmet contact and u could see the way he fell if he was was either unconscious or was in happier times when he was starting for the New England patriots. It was the stupid announcers who initially speculated that it was his shoulder.
                          Huh there was no helmet to helmet at all, see for yourself, they didnt even touch his helmet
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Jason Whitlock is f___d up. You shouldn't cheer somebody getting knocked unconscious in football.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                              Jason Whitlock is f___d up. You shouldn't cheer somebody getting knocked unconscious in football.
                              Nobody got knocked unconscious?

Comment

Working...
                              X