KC Chiefs Week 3: at New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs Week 3: at New Orleans

Saints have started 0-2. So that probably doesn't bode well for the Chiefs as Saints actually have a offense and QB and will be just as desperate as the Chiefs for a win.

Charles 6 carries, 3 yards has to make you question his ability if he going to be a factor. This probably wasn't a game where you can definitively come to any conclusion just because the D let it get away quickly, but other Chiefs RB had success against buffalo (150 yards team rushing).

We lose by 24. I'll probably be in Derby watching my U14 Blue Sox again. They're at least competitive.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

What a disaster! No D, No O, and special teams suck. This is going to be a long year.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        What a disaster! No D, No O, and special teams suck. This is going to be a long year.
        Who's the best player in the NFL draft next year in case the Chiefs get the #1 pick? It's never too early to think about next year. They need a defensive lineman, but they probably won't pick one in the first round.

Comment

Matt Barkley, although that freshman at A&M might be worth the wait
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

They need a QB
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

They have picked lots of DL. Problem is Pioli sucks at judging them.

Comment

I have spent all day review 2013 qb Draft prospect and to my surprise there are 4 or 5 quality 1st rounders next year. Matt Barkley is the price, but then there Tyler Wilson from Ark (who I am a big fan of), Geno Smith West Virgina, and Logan Thomas Virgina Tech. If we end up top 5, we better get one of these guys.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

And if we pick another dam DL in the 1st, then I quit
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Chiefs report that they have so many injuries they won't practice today - I'm sure that the ticket.

“I really thought that we would be better, and we’re not,”

---Crennel

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      Chiefs report that they have so many injuries they won't practice today - I'm sure that the ticket.
                      They still practiced--just without pads. Their weekly practice with pads will be tomorrow, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        And if we pick another dam DL in the 1st, then I quit
                        I'm not defending the DL as the pick but I will say that with the 11th pick, I wouldn't have chosen a quarterback. The can't misses were taken with the 1st couple of picks and Miami reached with the 8th pick and it'll backfire on them. As I said yesterday, Wilson would have been a good 2nd round pick. Weeden's going to bust at Cleveland.

Comment

During the time that the Chargers drafted Hadl, Fouts, Brees, and Rivers, the Chiefs drafted Todd Blackledge.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            During the time that the Chargers drafted Hadl, Fouts, Brees, and Rivers, the Chiefs drafted Todd Blackledge.
                            Chargers didn't draft rivers. They drafted a QB who refused to play for them so they traded QBs with NYG
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

KC is reporting the Charles has re-injured his knee and his having soreness. They are monitoring and think he will be available against NO.

Crennel also was lowering expectations for Berry, Charles and Moecki

“Those guys are playing and they’re practicing, and so they are good enough to play,’’ Crennel said. “Now, whether they’ll ever be back to what they used to be, I don’t know if that’s going to be the case, because they’ve had a reconstruction on the knee. Will it be like it was before the reconstruction? I don’t know that will be the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X