KC Chiefs Week 2: vs Buffalo Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post
    That is exactly the problem. KC has more weapons. But the QB is the center of the problem, make no mistake. Solid QB play can spell for a special year
    I'm with you there. With the right weapons, you don't need a Manning or Brees at QB, but you still need something better than what we have if you're serious about making a run at the Super Bowl.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Not a good sign when you get out of church and Chiefs are down by 14 already. Chiefs D is getting rocked. Chiefs offense is non-existent.

Comment

Romeo C. made a mistake in not bringing in a good Def. Coordinator. He's getting owned.....

Buffalo 21, KC 0

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          Not a good sign when you get out of church and Chiefs are down by 14 already. Chiefs D is getting rocked. Chiefs offense is non-existent.
          You managed to get home from Church quicker than me. By the time I got home and turned the TV on they were already down 21-0.

Comment

2nd and goal for the Chiefs and Hillis has a castrophic fumble short of the goal line right before halftime.

Comment

2nd and goal for the Chiefs and Hillis has a castrophic fumble short of the goal line right before halftime.
              It is under review, but I don't see anything that will allow them to overturn it except charity.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                I have more confidence in the Royals turning things around and competing in the Central than I do the Chiefs doing anything in the West right now. I'm starting to think that the death of Lamar Hunt may have a similar effect to the Chiefs as the death of Ewing Kauffman had on the Royals. I hope Clark can prove me wrong eventually.
                The financial structure in baseball makes it almost impossible for small market team like Kc to ever really compete in the long run. They may get lucky for a season but the reality is that the big market teams will lure away any good players that Kc can develop. I suppose if the ownership is willing to invest a lot of their own money they might be able to help level the playing field, but that is highly unlikely in the long run.

The NFL on the other hand shares their TV and other league revenues. Every team gets pretty much equal revenue regardless of their TV market size. That gives teams from smaller markets like Kc a chance to compete. It doesn't mean they will compete but at least they have an equal chance.

Comment

Chiefs down in the redzone again, but only come away with 3 after Cassel gets sacked. Buffalo 21, KC 3 - would, coulda, shoulda...

Comment

Buffalo 35, KC 3

Let me ask - how long does Crennel survive? This team was not prepared to play.

Comment

How come you are always moving? First you lived in ATL and now its buffalo. Jeez
                      He lives somewhere near Realityville.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        We are prolly the most talented team in the AFC West minus the QB
                        Seriously?

That team and franchise is a train wreck. I hope you enjoy your season tickets again.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

When did comedy central start airing football games ?

Comment

We are probably one of the most talented teams in the NFL, minus the QB. Definitely top 3.
                            I know 'news was serious (ly demented, but serious), but was this post made in mockery or jest? Please tell me yes.....

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              I know 'news was serious (ly demented, but serious), but was this post made in mockery or jest? Please tell me yes.....
                              He said talented. Not best.

This team made the same mistake again, hiring a HC to do the DC position after watching Haley fail as the OC/HC. You can't do both. Cassel is on his what, 6th offense? Comfort and repetition is what makes offenses work. But now our Defense isn't prepared, and getting out performed.

Comment

Buffalo 35, KC 3

Let me ask - how long does Crennel survive? This team was not prepared to play.
                                After thinking about it for awhile - probably the real question is Pioli on the hot seat and how soon might he be fired.

1. Some really wasted draft picks
                                2. Brought in Cassell (is that enough to stop?)
                                3. Has hired 2 coaches who look like they are flops
                                4. Chiefs organization is well under the salary cap

Comment

Working...
                                X