Best BBQ in Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I have to second this. It's quite new and really darn good.
    "When Pig's Fly" has great ribs.

Comment

I settle for going out to eat BBQ sometimes. IMO Hog Wild is what I prefer when I do eat out. I like my families home smoked/grilled stuff the best though.

Look what they smokers they use if you can. If they use a Good-One, chances are the joint is fabulous.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time and I really appreciate all your comments.

Comment

I am afraid that the days of really great BBQ in Wichita are long past.

Hog wild is no different from any fast food chain pretty bland stuff made for the masses.

Adams at 17th and Hydraulic (it later moved to East 13th and became R & S) was the gold standard of all, Rudy’s, Pitts, even Millers were by far much better than anything today. The one constant in the comparison is that the old time places were all run by black guys that knew how to cook.

Black man BBQ is much better than any white guys that I have ever tasted.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Whose mother do I have to kill to get some Miller's ribs?

Hello, Adam's Ribs? I'd like to place a takeout order.

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
              I am afraid that the days of really great BBQ in Wichita are long past.

Hog wild is no different from any fast food chain pretty bland stuff made for the masses.

Adams at 17th and Hydraulic (it later moved to East 13th and became R & S) was the gold standard of all, Rudy’s, Pitts, even Millers were by far much better than anything today. The one constant in the comparison is that the old time places were all run by black guys that knew how to cook.

Black man BBQ is much better than any white guys that I have ever tasted.
              There is some truth to this, but I recommend you try When Pigs Fly.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Isn't there a place called Pig In Pig Out just SW of campus?

Comment

DrWu, don't forget to order the cole slaw this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    There is some truth to this, but I recommend you try When Pigs Fly.
                    Thanks for the tip, I will try it this weekend.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
                    X