Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Alumni: How did you end up at Wichita State?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew I wanted to work in sports, so WSU’s sport management program seemed to be a great place to go. Started at Butler though, which was a great decision to save (and even make) some money. Once I got to WSU, I was incredibly fortunate to be around the athletics department for a number of years. I eventually got out of athletics and took another career path, but I’ll always be grateful for my years at WSU. So many memories and cherished friendships made.
    78-65

Comment

First generation college goer so not much experience in college searching or knowing what to look for in a one. Went to high school in the area so at that time wanted nothing but to get away thus I didn’t even think of WSU around high school graduation. Decided to start at a juco and ended up on scholarship before I left. Headed for a larger college but the flood in the fall of 1998 brought me back to town to help out family. Enrolled at WSU the following spring then joined a fraternity and never looked backed. I completely enjoyed my time at WSU and can’t wait to send one my kids there in the next few years.
      If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Working...
      X