NFL 2023/2024 and Beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    The Seattle vs Dallas game has to be setting a record for most flags in a game. Terribly annoying.
    The referees willed the Cowboys to score that last TD.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

The referees willed the Cowboys to score that last TD.
      Think the Cowboys done lost this one.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Think the Cowboys done lost this one.
        I hope so. I am in a loser pool. 21 people left and 7 picked Seattle to lose. Go Seadonkeys!!!

Comment

Crap…Dallas TD. Cowboys up by 3. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
            Crap…Dallas TD. Cowboys up by 3. Ugh.
            That ... was unexpected.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

This week’s Patriots-Steelers game on Thursday Night Football has an over-under point total of 30 at most sports books. That’s a shockingly low total: Although historic data on gambling can be hard to find, StatMuse.com says there hasn’t been a total that low for an NFL game since 1993.

Comment

Mahomes’ first bit of adversity in his career. Are his true colors starting to come out?

He looked like a whiny little entitled ***** yesterday.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

His dad shoulda come on the field and drug him away to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Mahomes’ first bit of adversity in his career. Are his true colors starting to come out?

He looked like a whiny little entitled ***** yesterday.
                    I was waiting for his brother to run out onto the field and assault a female ref.

It's also weird how we don't flash to Tyler's suite when the Bills get the 4th down stop to end the game.

Comment

The NFL is rigged.

Comment

Last year the Chiefs won a bunch of close games and got all the calls. This year, it is someone else’s turn. It is completely orchestrated by the referees who are following orders from billionaires and the gaming industry. This is why pro sports, except baseball, are reluctant to explore AI as a solution.

Comment

That's the worst call PM has ever seen?

The Bengals and Bills have entered the chat.

Comment

Apparently Tracy Wolfson confirmed that Toney checked with the line judge if he was good and the official didn't indicate he was illegally lined up. If that's true, definitely not a good look for the crew as it's pretty standard practice for WRs to check with the official and the official lets them know if they're good or not. I figured Toney never checked but the reports are out there that that is not the case.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Been watching NFL since 69, never saw a meltdown on the sideline like that. I would suspend him, but I'm not Comish.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Been watching NFL since 69, never saw a meltdown on the sideline like that. I would suspend him, but I'm not Comish.
                                You haven't watched very closely because there have been a hell of a lot worse. Or your hatred for the Chiefs is blinding you.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X