No announcement yet.

NFL 2023/2024 and Beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick Mahomes railed against NFL officials after an offsides penalty nullified what would have been a spectacular go-ahead touchdown for the Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

You haven't watched very closely because there have been a hell of a lot worse. Or your hatred for the Chiefs is blinding you.
      Could be that, but his teammates kept him from going after the officials. Show me something worse

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Apparently Tracy Wolfson confirmed that Toney checked with the line judge if he was good and the official didn't indicate he was illegally lined up. If that's true, definitely not a good look for the crew as it's pretty standard practice for WRs to check with the official and the official lets them know if they're good or not. I figured Toney never checked but the reports are out there that that is not the case.
        After Sunday's 20-17 loss to the Bills, Chiefs head coach Andy Reid called an offside penalty by wide receiver Kadarius Toney that wiped out a go-ahead touchdown "a bit embarrassing" for the league because officials usually issue a warning before throwing a flag in such situations, Reid revisited…

Reid says he did not

Comment

When fantasy meets reality

Last edited by WuShock16; December 12, 2023, 09:44 AM.
          78-65

Comment

Just saw the most suspicious offensive pass intereference call I have ever seen. What in the actual heck? Was against Kelce in the 3rd quarter.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

But mainly the Chiefs are just sucking.

Comment

I woulda never believed there would be another KC receiver be over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  I woulda never believed there would be another KC receiver be over the line.

Comment

LOL at the Dolphins at the Chiefs next Saturday night ONLY on Peacock.

**** you NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      LOL at the Dolphins at the Chiefs next Saturday night ONLY on Peacock.

**** you NFL.
                      Patently ridiculous. I'm thankful I live in the KC area for this one.

The money grab by corporations from consumers is non-stop.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Patently ridiculous. I'm thankful I live in the KC area for this one.

The money grab from consumers is non-stop.
                        Their motto is “Keep doing it until you can’t”

What does it cost to to an NFL game including parking and concessions these days? I heard one figure at $700.00 for a family of four. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Their motto is “Keep doing it until you can’t”

What does it cost to to an NFL game including parking and concessions these days? I heard one figure at $700.00 for a family of four. Is that true?
                          Hah! You're underestimating it by probably $500 if we're talking Chiefs games.

https://www.kansascity.com/entertain...280951223.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Hah! You're underestimating it by probably $500 if we're talking Chiefs games.

https://www.kansascity.com/entertain...280951223.html
                            The paywall is jacking with me. Could you summarize?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

The paywall is jacking with me. Could you summarize?
                              Weird.

Prices for the Chiefs-Eagles game in the resale market started at $280. Probably going to be lower than that for a normal regular season game at Arrowhead, but even if we're talking $150-$200, that could range from $600-$800 just for tickets in the upper deck for a family of four.

Comment

I had friends that were looking at lower level tickets for $202 last night.

The expected weather may impact the price as we get closer. I'm not sure how that all works, but I think I heard it's supposed to be around 10 degrees at kickoff.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X