X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup 2022

Two more days until first kickoff!!

Here is a nice visual bracket:
    Here is a look at the complete 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup Bracket. How does it Work? Download Blank Womens World Cup Bracket in PDF Format

This site also has a good schedule:
    Complete FIFA Women's World Cup Schedule 2023 includes match dates, start times, Venue, and team fixtures for AU and NZ tournament

Only downside is all times are EST.

Kung Wu is about to get no work done and no sleep!!

Quick question, what is the best site to place wagers? And how do you track taxes on winnings? Are winnings considered ordinary income?
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

FIFA World Cup Schedule

Also not the greatest format, but it's easy to remember that the USA will play at 1 PM CT each game. They'll play on Monday, November 21, Friday, November 25, and Tuesday, November 29. I might throw together a quick schedule that's easier to read :).
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Pretty excited for Monday. Think I'll take a shot for every goal scored during USAvWales and then a shot for every made 3 in the WSU game. I think I'll be alright, unless maybe Rogers gets miraculously cleared by then.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Ahhh, this is very helpful too ... a simple TV schedule so we know what channel the games are on:

https://worldcuppass.com/world-cup-tv-schedule/ (again, unfortunately only in EST, but not bad)

Comment

Saw that there will be no beer sales during the world cup matches. Apparently FIFA got lied to?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
            Saw that there will be no beer sales during the world cup matches. Apparently FIFA got lied to?
            WTF. Is this true or rumor? Because that will not work out for Qatar very well. As someone who has attended World Cup matches, I can assure it's one massive and crazy party and Germans and the English whooping it up drinking beer is as sure as the Sun rising.

This has to be an attempt to extort money.

Comment

Germany might pull out over this.

Kidding.

I think.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. We're talking about a middle eastern country here and Islam does not permit the consumption of alcohol I'm pretty sure. I could definitely see the country not allowing the sale of alcohol so they don't have to deal with the drunken mess of visitors.

Not saying I agree with it by any means, but it makes a lot of sense for where it's at.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  I could definitely see the country not allowing the sale of alcohol so they don't have to deal with the drunken mess of visitors.
                  Qatar explicitly said they would allow alcohol sales at stadiums and fan events when they bid on the World Cup. Based on that AB InBev renewed their contract for the World Cup through 2022. Decisions were finalized in September, and now the dictator of Qatar is changing his mind two days before kickoff.

This is straight up Lucy ripping the football out from under Charlie Brown. She never had any intention to let him kick it.

Comment

Free InBev!

Comment

On second thought, FIFA gets what it deserves for selecting Qatar in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        On second thought, FIFA gets what it deserves for selecting Qatar in the first place.
                        Bingo! Not sure what they expected to happen. They absolutely get what they deserve. Corruption is rampant within FIFA.

Comment

And if they do follow through with the no booze thing, you can almost guarantee that none of those Muslim countries will ever host again. There may be a lot of corruption, but since the rest of the world would have been screwed out of booze once, they probably wouldn't trust it again. This would also probably impact sponsors and such and that definitely impacts FIFAs bottom line.

Unless there's a Muslim country that isn't ruled so tightly and is generally more open to alcohol sales in general. I suppose they could have a chance, if one exists. I've never analyzed that part of the world in this regard.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

World Cup Schedule.pdf

If you want a simple printable Excel type schedule.
                            Attached Files
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Submit a bracket and win a million bucks!

Play the free FOX Super 6 game and compete for guaranteed prizing by predicting outcomes for the NFL, MLB, college football and more.

Comment

Working...
                              X