My wife won't let me get a gator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a tiger instead
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Get a tiger instead
      Illegal in Nebraska.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

You can honestly tame alligators. You need to start when they are young, be consistent and train them. Gators are opportunists and when they see you as a meal provider, they quit seeing you as prey. I've gone over this 100 times with my wife, she ain't buying it. She said I could have a parakeet. Why would you have a parakeet other than to feed it to your pet gator?
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I don't want a monkee....
          Screenshot_20220421-110420_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Comment

Oklahoma will let you own anything.

Comment

Working...
            X