Missing Posters of Yore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Posters of Yore

Anyone know what happened to these guys? Haven’t seen them in a bit. I’m sure there’s others.

ShockBand
    Aargh
    Ricardo del Rio
    Tyrone Shoelace
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Awesome sauce Malone
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Awesome sauce Malone
      I think politics was the "sauce" that did him in.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Man, RDR has been absent a long time. Pretty sure he personally knows a number of regular posters here though. Calmdip (or whatever he goes be now) is buddies with him for sure, but I guess Clamdip is not a frequent poster anymore either.

Yeah, what happened to ShockBand?

What about kai? He used to own the place.

Shoelace is just a shell username for someone to make the funnies. I've always guessed it to be Kung, but I can't state that for sure.

ASM can stay gone for all I care. Dude took barbs and jabs too far. He either is completely different in real life, or he gets whooped regularly via the operation of his mouth.

Comment

Jeorg?

Comment

Anyone know what happened to these guys? Haven’t seen them in a bit. I’m sure there’s others.

ShockBand
            Aargh
            Ricardo del Rio
            Tyrone Shoelace
            Shockband is around.

Aargh is under a pseudonym.

RDR is aging gracefully. Spoke with him last year.

A little bit of Tyrone Shoelace is in each one of us (not the crossover tho).

CB punched Kai's ticket. My return wrecked his universe (and his T-levels).

Comment

ShockBand
              Aargh
              Ricardo del Rio
              Tyrone Shoelace
              Aargh is WuTheOne.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I've been posting (off and on *ahem*) in this fine forum since around 1999. I was told there was a whole generation of pranksters that came - even - before my time. They kept accusing me of being this one dude. I can't remember his name. I think it started with an L or something. Apparently we had similar M.O's. And for the last time no, he was not I.

When was this board born? Couldn't have been too much earlier than '95. I know I was on Glassrattler (Thunder Hockey board for a few years prior to coming down like a plague on this one). I remember we had a chatroom back in the day for a while. I remember Doc smarting off to me. He's been a marked man ever since... Shockref was around back then too. He's also a smartass... Royal of course. Aargh came along later. 'Fever is essentially a bastard child of mine. I only met his mom once. She wasn't very bright which is why... nevermind.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Shock Band is definitely still around and reading the board.

I always liked Sauce, not sure what happened while I was away.

RDR was always reliable.

I hear Kai is posting under a different name these days. His running of this board sucked ass.

Tyrone is always missed. Wasn't there a double dribble as well who may have been the same person?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Aargh is WuTheOne.
                    Speak of the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      I hear Kai is posting under a different name these days. His running of this board sucked ass.

Short people never make good forum admins...

NOTHING against short people!!!!111

Comment

I'm a marked man?

Do I need to hire someone to watch my six?

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                          I've been posting (off and on *ahem*) in this fine forum since around 1999. I was told there was a whole generation of pranksters that came - even - before my time. They kept accusing me of being this one dude. I can't remember his name. I think it started with an L or something. Apparently we had similar M.O's. And for the last time no, he was not I.

When was this board born? Couldn't have been too much earlier than '95. I know I was on Glassrattler (Thunder Hockey board for a few years prior to coming down like a plague on this one). I remember we had a chatroom back in the day for a while. I remember Doc smarting off to me. He's been a marked man ever since... Shockref was around back then too. He's also a smartass... Royal of course. Aargh came along later. 'Fever is essentially a bastard child of mine. I only met his mom once. She wasn't very bright which is why... nevermind.

T

...:cool:
                          Emoji fail.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Speak of the devil.
                            He’s really nice letting me call someone else out then all of this time. If true, what a pu$$pack.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

IMO, all bans should be lifted on long-time/generational posters. Do it for Ukraine!

May as well bring the posters back from the 90's since our program is likely headed back there...

Comment

Working...
                              X