X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taco Tico Taco Burgers...

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Why eat at Taco Rio when Taco Shop is available?? I miss me some 12 soft tacos and coors.
      Taco Rio has a better product.

An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

Taco Rio has a better product.
        Better isn’t always better
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Taco Tico Taco Burgers...
          Taco Pronto has some good taco burgers as well.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Taco Pronto has some good taco burgers as well.
            I'll have to check it out next time I'm back. Is Taco Tico still around? I think they all closed for a while IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I'll have to check it out next time I'm back. Is Taco Tico still around? I think they all closed for a while IIRC.
              Yep, 13th and Tyler is still around. I think there's one down south somewhere too. That might be it.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There are a handful of Taco Ticos now. There's one on North Rock between 37th and 96. El Dorado, Augusta and Derby each have one as well. I think those are the only four I've been to since they made their comeback.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I went to the Taco Tico on 37th and Rock the other day and the drive thru wasn't busy at all but it took forever to get the order. But at least the order was right - incorrect drive-thru orders seem to be the norm at some places these days.

I was actually in the neighborhood to see what had become of the old QT at 37th and Rock :) Turns out it was remodeled and has become a dentist office.

Also, I was doing a lot of driving around that day and stopped at a Kwik Shop out west by 53rd and Maize. They used to have Dillons Pharmacies in them when Dillons owned them, but this one had remodeled that area and put in a Burger King. I thought that was an interesting way to reuse some space. Probably a good location to try it out though because there wasn't much fast food competition around there unless one headed further south down Maize road.
                  Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Oh, put your hand in the air if you or one of your kids has ever had half of a Taco Shop burrito fall in your lap because they don't know how to properly fold the damn things?

Still tasty though.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Oh how I wish there was a Taco Pronto out east somewhere.

Hat tip to you west siders on one point awarded in east vs west war. It's a bit like a half court shot at the buzzer when you're down thirty, but that's okay... props are props.

Comment

I believe there’s also a Newton Taco Tico. My standard TT order: Two beef enchiladas, two tacos, one taco burger.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          Oh how I wish there was a Taco Pronto out east somewhere.

Hat tip to you west siders on one point awarded in east vs west war. It's a bit like a half court shot at the buzzer when you're down thirty, but that's okay... props are props.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            I believe there’s also a Newton Taco Tico. My standard TT order: Two beef enchiladas, two tacos, one taco burger.
                            Best Sanchos ever!!!

Comment

It is with great sadness that I announce that your last Pizza Hut buffet experience was indeed your last buffet experience at Pizza Hut forever. They are ripping the buffet out of all restaurants.

RIP Pizza Hut buffet.

Comment

I loved you, Pizza Hut buffet dessert. You tasty little frosted cinnamon sticks.

Comment

Working...
                                X