Where will Peyton go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    sure, I'm sure that is all true....but he is going to have to face the cheap shots of the Oakland Raiders twice a year. Plus you got to wonder how the weather in denver will affect his neck. Plus, Denver not that good.
    You just made it sound like a conspiracy theory. Manning wants to play for Elway, there is no QB competition and like I said,Elway knows what it takes
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Hope the popsicle sticks and wire ties hold his neck up

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        You just made it sound like a conspiracy theory. Manning wants to play for Elway, there is no QB competition and like I said,Elway knows what it takes
        How am I making it into a conspiracy theory? - I'm just commenting it does seem like the smartest decision.

Comment

Interesting article. Apparently Peyton's issue won't be his neck, it's whether his nerves have healed. His neck is probably stronger now and he'll be fine with the hits and Raiders' cheap shots. Weather is probably not an issue either--though one of our sportscasters said that the average temp here in January is actually warmer than Nashville (I haven't confirmed that, sounds like it needs confirming). In a nutshell, if the dude can throw the ball like he did before, he'll be just fine. Now we just need to spend our free agent money wisely--(cough) Mike Wallace (cough)--and get a good supporting cast around him.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
          X