• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks then. Another mediocre season to mostly ignore I guess
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Peyton to Denver and Tebow trade = Risky divorce :P -- That could get messy real quick if you put all your eggs in a basket for Peyton and he gets injured.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
        Peyton to Denver and Tebow trade = Risky divorce :P -- That could get messy real quick if you put all your eggs in a basket for Peyton and he gets injured.
        If Denver doesn't get Manning....is the waters tainted in Denver?

Manning now meeting with the Dolphins and Titans.

Comment

THE CHIEFS SIGNED PAYTON!!!!!!!!!

Hillis

Comment

Rude
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

Good news Payton Manning has accepted the South Carolina head mens basketball position
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Chiefs also sign Kevin Boss

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                    Chiefs also sign Kevin Boss
                    Can he play QB?...
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This just in: Peyton will play for Denver Broncos!! KC will continue to suck.

Peyton Manning will become the next quarterback of the Denver Broncos, barring a snag during intensified contract negotiations that have commenced under the instruction of the four-time MVP to his agent Tom Condon, according to multiple sources.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

0a836f7d1ea380f18fa02a46d071526d1bcb1bef_r.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          This just in: Peyton will play for Denver Broncos!! KC will continue to suck.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77...m-tebow-traded
                          I can see why Peyton wouldn't give the Chiefs the time of the day. But for a QB that has played indoors his whole life, coming back from an injury and then chooses to go to AFC west team that barely could win their Division against team that pretty much had lost their offense to injuries -- sure is questionable. Plus if you look at Manning, his stats against the AFC are probably the worst of any division. He should have chosen Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            I can see why Peyton wouldn't give the Chiefs the time of the day. But for a QB that has played indoors his whole life, coming back from an injury and then chooses to go to AFC west team that barely could win their Division against team that pretty much had lost their offense to injuries -- sure is questionable. Plus if you look at Manning, his stats against the AFC are probably the worst of any division. He should have chosen Arizona.
                            Maybe it the fact that a guy that won two superbowls in his late late thirties is running the show. Maybe that guy knows what it is like to win at the end of a career. Maybe PM likes having someone that understands all of what he is going through. And honestly, would Scott really pay $95 million for any player as old as Peyton is?
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Peyton has turned the AFC West from the laughing stock to one of the toughest divisions in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                                Maybe it the fact that a guy that won two superbowls in his late late thirties is running the show. Maybe that guy knows what it is like to win at the end of a career. Maybe PM likes having someone that understands all of what he is going through. And honestly, would Scott really pay $95 million for any player as old as Peyton is?
                                sure, I'm sure that is all true....but he is going to have to face the cheap shots of the Oakland Raiders twice a year. Plus you got to wonder how the weather in denver will affect his neck. Plus, Denver not that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X