No announcement yet.

Mega mystery company coming to Kansas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in order to even be considered for CHIPs funding the applicant has to receive local funds. Integra did have the state of Kansas backing them but last I have been able to find out that funding expired in April. Until I hear that’s still on, I’d assume it’s dead.

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Latest word through the grapevine is Integra still believes they'll get the CHIPS funding, but will be in one of the final groups as the project is smaller, relatively speaking, than many of the others getting it right now. But they believe they'll still get it because of their specialization and expertise in their field. So while it's been delayed longer than one would hope, there is still apparently a strong belief amongst everyone involved that the funding will be there and I think they're projecting late summer.

This info doesn't come from Integra specifically, but from those in the know around them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
        in order to even be considered for CHIPs funding the applicant has to receive local funds. Integra did have the state of Kansas backing them but last I have been able to find out that funding expired in April. Until I hear that’s still on, I’d assume it’s dead.

Considering everyone involved and "in the know" still fully believes it is still going to happen, I'm going to work under the assumption that state funding is still available until I hear otherwise.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Considering everyone involved and "in the know" still fully believes it is still going to happen, I'm going to work under the assumption that state funding is still available until I hear otherwise.
          The video states that state funding has been extended until Oct

Comment

Working...
          X