Anyone see the Daytona 500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    I'd rather see the cars spread out some more and see what real driving skills the drivers have.
    Uh, what exact driving skills would that show?

Yes they can turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, all day but so can I.

Anyone can, I bet you could master it with a few days of practice.

Have you ever watched a Formula 1 race, that is where the real men are.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE View Post
      I've still got my kart I raced back in the 60's. Haven't had it out in years. I raced at Garnet after they had the riots there.
      Wow, pretty sweet!

You should post a picture!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
        Uh, what exact driving skills would that show?

Yes they can turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, all day but so can I.

Anyone can, I bet you could master it with a few days of practice.

Have you ever watched a Formula 1 race, that is where the real men are.
        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Check out the documentary Racing Dreams (I caught it on Netflix this past weekend). It follows three kids, roughly age 13, on the Kart racing circuit. Their carts will reach speeds of 70-80mph on the larger ovals.

It's an expensive hobby if you want to compete at the highest level - about $5k per race.
          Good heads up, I'd like to watch that.

Comment

What a NASCAR finish…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
            X