No announcement yet.

NFL 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the Chiefs. I also hate that I am a Bills fan.

Comment

• Great game. Horrible rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Great game. Horrible rule.
        2018 Chiefs agree with you.
        Go Shocks!

Comment

Let em play a full 12 minutes.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I might need to consult a doctor. Has it been 4 hours yet?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Unbelievable!!! What a great game!!!
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Instead of a coin toss, what if they did one of those Australian Rules bounces to start the OT?

Tell me that's not better than a coin flip we use currently, I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  I agree that scenario is near the top, but for me, the Chiefs shitting the bed would be #1.
                  How you feelin right about now?

Comment

• Comment

• Loved the Tecmo games. Memories.

Tecmo Bo is still the baddest video game athlete of all time.

Followed by the glitch that was Tecmo Pete Chilcutt of the Sacramento Kings around '92 or so.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        Loved the Tecmo games. Memories.

Tecmo Bo is still the baddest video game athlete of all time.

Followed by the glitch that was Tecmo Pete Chilcutt of the Sacramento Kings around '92 or so.
                        Back in the roaring 20's, Ross and I played Mah-jongg with the flappers; that game was the bee's knees... .

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• If you want to watch the last 2 minutes and OT of the Bills/Chiefs game, there's a video from the NFL at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyXnCPbK6NI with it. It took awhile for those 2 minutes and change to play out - the video is actually 30 minutes long and doesn't have any commercials other than some commercials that YouTube added on.

Here's another good video - shorter with radio announcers and player reactions - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6tnG7IsUZk

Read an article the other day about the game that said something like 'you may not remember the first 58 minutes of the game, but you'll never forget the last 2 minutes'.
                          Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; January 27, 2022, 11:17 AM. Reason: Added 2nd video
                          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Tom Brady retiring after 22 seasons, seven Super Bowl wins with New England Patriots, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, sources say

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rs-sources-say

I think this is a good decision for Tom, and I sensed this was going to happen, assuming it proves to be true.

Update: While this may still happen it sounds like the media may have jumped the gun a bit on this as Brady, his dad, his agent and the Bucs all say that Tom has not made a decision yet. Very surprising that the media would jump the gun on anything.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 30, 2022, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• That flop by Hardman got Ben Jacobson's attention.

Comment

• Chiefs better not pull a Wichita State ...
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X