No announcement yet.

NFL 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Friday, former Raiders WR Henry Ruggs was charged with possessing a gun under the influence of alcohol.

Authorities found a loaded gun in Ruggs' car after he killed an innocent 23-year-old woman by driving under the influence on Tuesday. Ruggs is reportedly facing up to 46 years in prison after being charged with DUI resulting in death, DUI resulting in substantial bodily harm, reckless driving, and now this firearms charge. There's a decent chance he never plays football again, but it goes without saying that that's not what's important right now.

Comment

But the real crime is Aaron Rodger's vax status and how he addressed it.

Comment

Just heard the receiver AJ Green who lost the game for the Arizona Cardinals last week by not turning around in the end zone to catch the go ahead touchdown pass....will not be playing this Sunday due to testing positive for covid-19.

I wonder if he saw that coming.
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Anyone catch the Ravens Dolphins pregame tonight? Veterans Day anthem courtesy of Generald Wilson.

So freaking good, especially on this day. That man is spectacular. Many of you I’m sure remember him.

Comment

Former Bronco Demaryius Thomas dead at 33. Really sad. It also appears Monzy knew him.

Demaryius Thomas, who spent nine of his 10 NFL seasons with the Broncos, was found dead in his home, according to police in Roswell, Georgia. Thomas was 33.

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                Lol! Epic level troll right there.

Comment

I cannot stand the Kansas City Chiefs, but that was pretty good.

Comment

They say repeat offenders make up 80% of crime. So why not just schedule the Raiders to play the Eagles, and arrest every fan in attendance for associating with a felon?
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      They say repeat offenders make up 80% of crime. So why not just schedule the Raiders to play the Eagles, and arrest every fan in attendance for associating with a felon?

Comment

Jackson Mahomes getting roasted by a bar in KC after he complained online that he and his group couldn't get seated - https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status...54686935355397

Full story at https://fox4kc.com/news/downtown-kan...fter-incident/
                        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Good game last night between the Chiefs and Chargers. Got off to a scary start though when Donald Parham of the Chargers hit his head on the turf and suffered a concussion and had to be carted off. His arms froze in what a former trainer called the 'fencing response' - https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/12/17/do...ncing-response - but it looks like he's been discharged from the hospital. Joe Buck made a fool of himself at the time by saying it would be bad to speculate on things and then went ahead and speculated on the injury and said maybe Parham's arms were shaking when he was on the stretcher because he could be cold, although the game was in a dome in LA.

NFL has postponed 3 games from this weekend to Monday and Tuesday due to a large number of players being in covid protocol on teams like the Browns and Rams.
                          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

That was not a good moment last night. I'd heard of that happening with some head injuries, but in my mind it had to be something more severe than just a concussion. I know concussions vary in severity but it apparently ended up looking worse than it was considering he's been released. He's a talented guy and I hope he has a full recovery with no long term issues from this.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Anybody else, besides nobody, have the Lions beating the Cardinals 30-12.

Comment

It's a weird, weird season in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X