No announcement yet.

2021 College/HS Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget KU. They are hanging tough in Ames today only trailing 0-38 at the half.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 2, 2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

#15 Texas A&M falls at home to Mississippi State 26-22.

KU avoids the shutout. Final Iowa State 59 - Kansas 7. Rock Chalk indeed.

Comment

I know every team has a homer for a radio guy, but sheesh, KU with Brian Hanni (whom I've met and seems like a really good guy but....) is just impossible to listen to, especially when they are spinning a half a hundred vs less than 10 beating (like most KU games).

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Guess not. Geogia 37 - Arkansas 0

Georgia's defense is apparently the real deal. The have only allowed 23 points in 5 games so far this year.
          Who knows, may the Bulldogs will add some mystery to the SEC this year. I'm just hoping someone gives Bama a challenge this year.

Just when they (Bama) looked halfway beatable last week they go and score 42 on #12 yesterday (Ole Miss scored a couple of touchdowns late).

I thought the Iowa St./Ku game was a good one...

Comment

Big HS game this week is the Holy War. Will KMC finally break their 700 game losing streak against Carroll?

Comment

Taylor had a graph display type thing show how dominant KMC was early then how BC has taken over. It’s crazy to think this is like the 3rd or 4th graduating class at KMC that hasn’t seen a win over Carroll in their lives.

Comment

Fun ones this weekend:

OU vs Texas
                Penn State at Iowa
                Bama at Texas A&M

Comment

The OU Texas game is not boring. I'm not saying it's good football, but it ain't boring.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    The OU Texas game is not boring. I'm not saying it's good football, but it ain't boring.
                    Texas took a 28-7 lead at the end of the 1st quarter and lead 38-20 at the end of the 1st half. OU replaced Spencer Rattler at QB in the 2nd half with freshman Caleb Williams

OU tied the game at 41-all with 7:25 remaining and then took a 48-41 lead after a turnover with 7:10 remaining. Texas tied it up at 48-all with 1:23 reaming and then OU scored on 26-yard run with 3 seconds left to win the game 55-48.

Question: Will #6 OU swich to a Freshman QB mid-season.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      That was one that will be talked about for a long, long time.

Comment

While OU and Texas combined for 103 points, 1,178 total yards and 44 1st downs similar things were going on in the #13 Arkansas at #17 Ole Miss game.

Ole Miss held on (if you want to call it that) for a 52-51 win over the Razorbacks. These two teams combined for 103 points (68 in the 2nd half), 1,287 total yards (613 passing and 674 rushing) and 60 first downs.

Each team scored 4 touchdowns in the final 19:30 of the game. Ole Miss scored on a 68 yard pass play with 1:07 remaing to take a 52-45 lead. Arkansas then scored as time ran out to make it 52-51 and then failed on a 2-point conversion attempt to end the game in regulation. So I guess you can say defesne won this one for Ole Miss.

Comment

Texas A&M knocks of #1 Alabama in College Station 41-38 on a field goal as time expired in a really good college football game.

Comment

A&M is a unique environment.

Nebraska missed a wonderful opportunity to beat Michigan at home.

Comment

Just heard the Jayhawk Juco league championship game will be played at Riverfront Stadium. Pretty cool.

Comment

Biggest game of the week: Maize v Derby. There are some high level D-1 players in this matchup.

College Games:
                                O-State at Texas
                                TCU at OU (QB is?)
                                Ole Miss at Tennessee
                                BYU at Baylor
                                Air Force at Boise State

Comment

Working...
                                X