X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    https://hayspost.com/posts/855c1d2c-...f-070615eee7b0

Some things becoming clearer….
    Guess I'm being my dense self. I didn't see anything clearer. Queen didn't call the game due to the number of runs scored. He called the game due to "unsportsmanlike" conduct which did not meet any of the criteria listed in the National Handbook. The National Handbook, which Kansas rules state they will go by, had no 10 run rule in it. Queen is an idiot. He has nothing to stand on.

Now that I've said that, what am I missing? He's a cheat.

Comment

What a d!ck.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Guess I'm being my dense self. I didn't see anything clearer. Queen didn't call the game due to the number of runs scored. He called the game due to "unsportsmanlike" conduct which did not meet any of the criteria listed in the National Handbook. The National Handbook, which Kansas rules state they will go by, had no 10 run rule in it. Queen is an idiot. He has nothing to stand on.

Let me rephrase that: It becomes clearer how and perhaps why he is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Let me rephrase that: It becomes clearer how and perhaps why he is an idiot.
          Step 3: It becomes clearer how and perhaps why he is a cheating idiot.

Comment

Queen is from Ottawa.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              Queen is from Ottawa.
              Thus....a cheat.

Comment

Thus....a cheat.
                I think we posted at the same time.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                X