No announcement yet.

2021 Gold Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

Comment

Mexico gettin dirty.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

B.i.n.g..oooooooooooooal

Comment

I must be on delay. Hahahaha

Comment

US Wins!

Comment

Alexi Lalas will be fantastic here in a bit. He's going to troll Mexico big time.

Comment

Wow this next generation could be a whopper! Expect big things!

Comment

Is Lalas choking up?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Is Lalas choking up?
                    Hundo P.

Comment

Big win for US against a team that had everything to play for.

Which MLS team does Tata coach next year? St. Louis?

US was playing with house money. Young roster. Limited caps. And Mexico with a chip on shoulder from Nations League. Yet Matt Turner kept the US in it again early.

Speaking of Matt Turner, I think he should have been most outstanding player. He deserved both GK and Overall.

Hoppe also showed that effort and talent needed to help in a key position. Dike will get some time, but at this point it’s Sargeant and Hoppe up top.

It will be interesting to see how this group and group from Nations League come together chemistry wise.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

His performance wasn't exactly stellar in the first half, but Kellyn Acosta made a lot of big defensive plays in the second half and has emerged as somewhat of an enforcer. It's needed in these Mexico games. And his free kick that found Robinson was perfect.

It's fun watching this group battle against Mexico like that. And you know it KILLS Mexico and their fans that their A- team can't even beat a very young B-C team of US players.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I didnt see Zimmerman last night. What did they say about him missing? Injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I didnt see Zimmerman last night. What did they say about him missing? Injury?
                              I think I saw he was ruled out with a hammy strain.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I think I saw he was ruled out with a hammy strain.
                                Oof. Hes a stud.

Comment

Working...
                                X