No announcement yet.

2021 Gold Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else see the Tekele Cotton look alike who scored for Canada against Costa Rica?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Maybe I just don't understand this "great sporting spectacle",(Professional American Football is still the most entertaining sport spectacle imo), and I really enjoy a good baseball game too, but how can a 1-0 game, be exciting? A 1-0 baseball game can be boring too, but at least you are watching a slow sport in that case that is easy to follow, and takes breaks every three outs. Get a couple of beers, and baseball is "fun".

I just still can't get into Hockey, or Soccer, except if the Americans are in the Championship game.
      Did you just compare soccer to hockey?

Soccer is a game created by savages, for savages. It is as 3rd world communist as it gets. I will spend the remainder of my life resisting anything and everything that involves soccer further infecting this great country of ours.

We dunk basketballs, we spike footballs, we smash grand slams... we don't run around a field for hours and hours playing keep away with a ball that can only be touched by our foot (because we need our hands free to carry rocks and sticks).

Comment

Mexico and the US at it again now in the Final.

Full house in Vegas. Full.

Mexico early dive does not result in a penalty, thank God.

USA with a couple of decent early chances, playing aggressive. Fun viewing tonight.

Comment

Who are the commentators on FS1? Anyone know......on the same tact, if you do know, do you also know who Mary Carillo is, and if so, are she and the color person here the same?

Comment

American pressure gives Josh Arriola as good a chance at a goal as you will ever get in a major tournament. Arriola hit it off the post.

Still scoreless. Both teams with chances. 30th minute.

Comment

I'm switching between that match and F1. One sounds like Lalas to me but I have no idea who the commentators are. Mexico scaring us to death. They are gonna win if we dont sort it out soon.
              Last edited by Kung Wu; August 1, 2021, 09:15 PM.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Pretty sure that’s Stu Holden.

All pressure is on Mexico. They brought full roster including Europe based players.

US is playing a very young, and very inexperienced roster full of players mostly from MLS.

Comment

We'll go to added time (at least) to determine a winner in the Gold Cup 2021.

Mexico has been the better side, but the US has played well and had the best chance, and several good chances.

Comment

Its a great game!

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                      US is playing a very young, and very inexperienced roster full of players mostly from MLS.
                      This is huge for our team if the young guys pull it off.

Comment

I think I toss a red card on that elbow to the dome.

Comment

I need to see Busio blast his cannon.

Comment

That sounded really bad.

Comment

Gol

Comment

GOL!! Miles Robinson!!

Comment

Working...
                                X