No announcement yet.

KU wins Orange Bowl, thumbs up or down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU wins Orange Bowl, thumbs up or down?

Or who cares!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

im in the Who cares department, they already hog up the local coverage for basketball, now that they are good in football, its even more disgraceful
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Did they play tonight?

(Shows you how much I cared)

Comment

Good for them. I wanted VT to win though partly because of what happened.

Comment

So kids, now we know the answer to the question.

Cheating does pay!

Looks like Mangino gave his kids the answers to the Orange Bowl Final Exam, just like he gave them the answers to the tests they take in school.

Obviously the "penalties" they received will create a deterrent against future temptations to cheat. Just look where cheating landed them - an Orange Bowl win and 18-some million dollars.

Signed,

OJ

Comment

Yawn!
            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Sorry, but I like Mark Mangino and find myself rooting for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold_Shox
                Agreed. Still can't stand their bb program or their fans in general. But there's just something about Mangino that screams "hay I'm just your everyday average slob with lots of imperfections", which in a weird way draws me in.

I think I just have an affection for any coach who is a straight-talker. Compare him with Prince or even Bill Self in the media and it's night and day. Prince/Self comes off as corporate lawyer/PR mouthpiece...can't stand either one.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold_Shox
                  how can you root for a guy that cheats
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Thumbs up from me.

KU football is a different animal than KU basketball. Their fans have suffered a long time and I have enough KU alum friends and family that I feel good for them. Entertaining game, too.

--'85.
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

A very small part if me is conflicted on this issue; however, I cannot root for KU to succeed in any sport. KU's win last night will probably make their fans even more insufferable.

So count me in the crowd with one foot in "who cares" and the other in "thumbs down" – I don't have to live around KU fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
                        – I don't have to live around KU fans.
                        What? Do you mean there are places without KU fans? Do the KU fans know this?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          Originally posted by Maggie
                          – I don't have to live around KU fans.
                          What? Do you mean there are places without KU fans? Do the KU fans know this?
                          That is too funny. Thanks for giving me a laugh. :D

But believe me it is not all sunshine and puppies where I live when it comes to arrogant sports fans.

Comment

Re: KU wins Orange Bowl, thumbs up or down?

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                            Or who cares!
                            Not me.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Re: KU wins Orange Bowl, thumbs up or down?

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                              Originally posted by kcshocker11
                              Or who cares!
                              Not me.
                              Me neither 8)
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X