KU wins Orange Bowl, thumbs up or down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are right, that Penn State win was GREAT! Thumbs up baby. :clap:

What..............KU.................Whats a KU?
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

1. It puts Kansas on the map.

2. This wasn`t a national title game.

Comment

Let's see, Wichita is in Kansas, and always will be, so thumbs up! :good:

Comment

Are we STILL talking about this? I didn't even know they'd played until I saw this thread.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I thought it was a good game, and I root for anything that comes from the state of Kansas, so thumbs up from me!
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

:good:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Here's what a K-State friend of mine had to say when another K-State gave KU some in-state props for their good season.

"This has been the worst football season of my life. If ku played Al Quida in basketball I would hope Bin Laden dominates the post in a 40 point Jihadist win.

If ku ceased to exist tomorrow I still wouldn't be happy, because it had once existed."

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                  Here's what a K-State friend of mine had to say when another K-State gave KU some in-state props for their good season.

"This has been the worst football season of my life. If ku played Al Quida in basketball I would hope Bin Laden dominates the post in a 40 point Jihadist win.

If ku ceased to exist tomorrow I still wouldn't be happy, because it had once existed."
                  That's funny, because K-State is already ceasing to exist.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Sounds like a pretty reasonable statement to me.

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good:
                    Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ABC

Ouch!

Go LSU
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                      X