No announcement yet.

Strange Kansas Unemployment Claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 Minutes just called out Trump for having extremely high unemployment claims.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I got an email from my company today that they've received several fraudulent unemployment claims in the name of employees.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I got an email from my company today that they've received several fraudulent unemployment claims in the name of employees.
        Heard a guy on POTUS radio callin saying he had two relatives in Austria get stimulus checks. Neither are US citizens. One worked briefly in the US, very short time, and returned home to Austria. I would like to think this is an anecdotal one off, but it fits my experience with governmental effectiveness.

Gotta wonder about those unsolicited mail in ballots.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

Heard a guy on POTUS radio callin saying he had two relatives in Austria get stimulus checks. Neither are US citizens. One worked briefly in the US, very short time, and returned home to Austria. I would like to think this is an anecdotal one off, but it fits my experience with governmental effectiveness.

Gotta wonder about those unsolicited mail in ballots.
          Government Effectiveness? LOL
          If Biden wins, I can't wait for a full onslaught of government health care for 350Million+, including illegal aliens. Bye Bye Medicare and Hello Rationing?

Comment

I don't understand why the KBI isn't all over the state of Kansas sorting this out post-haste? Or maybe they are. At this point it's vast enough I think the FBI should be brought in.

Comment

And why is the Wichita (urrrr Kansas City) Eagle not investigating the hell out of this? tayloreldridge I know you are a sports guy, but the journalist that gets to the bottom of this and breaks it could be sitting on a Pulitzer Prize.

Comment

"Like states all across the country" ... https://www.wibw.com/2020/10/07/ks-d...-fraud-claims/

This is starting to smell like someone trying to artificially inflate unemployment claims nationally for some nefarious political purpose. Is this someone trying to make Trump's economy look bad before the election? 60 Minutes actually cited "increasing unemployment claims" even though unemployment is dropping like crazy.

Comment

Working...
                X