No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other words, you are a selfish liar and only concerned with yourself. Good to confirm what we mostly already knew.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Protection from infection starts waning around 5 months w/ Pfizer. People are saying 8 months, but that is just logistics. Protection from hospitalization remains around the 2/3 level. I'm not interested in getting infected. In fact, getting infected and then dealing w/ Long Covid for an extended period of time is almost the worst outcome from my perspective. My brain is the tool by which I make my living. I can't have it getting fogged by Das Alien. May as well be on a vent.

Wal-Mart carries Moderna. Go to any location (walk-ups welcome); tell them this is your first shot and then fasten your seat belt. It hit me exactly 12 hrs from the time I had my shot. After 36hrs I felt right as rain. 10 days after your booster you are gonna be protected AF. Protection from infection is 4x, and hospitalization is 5-6x after 10 days follow 3rd dose (age 60 and over).

I'm heading into what could be the worst period of the pandemic thus far and I will be literally shitting antibodies.

My loved ones are safe also.

Mission accomplished!

*knocks on wood*
      So you cut in line and manipulated the system?

Typical Democrat.

Embarrassing and sad.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Where did you get your booster at? Did they ask you for your card?
        Wal-Mart is one place that seems to offer Moderna exclusively. They also do walk-ups. You may have to wait while they thaw out a dose since half the country is Covidiot and there's such little demand. They just throw the stuff away.

No card since you will be telling them this is your first vax. You will get a new card.

My first vax shot was back in March. I'm a touch early, but the early bird gets the worm. I have friends who were vaxxed in January and they've been getting reinfected. Daily infections were supposed to peak in September, but I'm not fully confident in that estimate. Regardless, I will be prepared for any outcome this fall. You should prepare yourself too.

Comment

No card since you will be telling them this is your first vax.
          So you lied and told them this was your first time.

My first vax shot was back in March. I'm a touch early, but the early bird gets the worm.
          So I guess you don't really trust the science.

Bottom line is if you really did get a booster shot, you are liar, hypocrite, selfish and scared individual.

Comment

• And in case anybody is hesitant in following CB's medical advice... the Israelites have opened up boosters for 30 and over in the homeland. CB follows the Israelites very, very closely...

Comment

So you lied and told them this was your first time.

So I guess you don't really trust the science.

Bottom line is if you really did get a booster shot, you are liar, hypocrite, selfish and scared individual.
              You're welcome.

Comment

You may have to wait while they thaw out a dose since half the country is Covidiot and there's such little demand.
                You mean just under a quarter.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

You're welcome.
                  If you actually got vaccinated in March - you jumped the line in front those who needed it most. It wasn't until early April they opened it up to "Critical Workers"

Just to show what type of person you are:

Booster dose of COVID-19 vaccine
                  Proposed plan. Not approved by CDC or KDHE at this time.

In September. Proposed date is the week of September 20.
                  Sedgwick County providers must have CDC and KDHE approval before administering the booster dose.

So you are either liar, or scumbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You mean just under a quarter.
                    ?

Tracking COVID-19 vaccine distribution:How many people have been vaccinated in the US? So far, 169,592,873 Americans — or 51.1% of the total population — have received the full course of vaccinations necessary to protect against COVID-19, according to the CDC.6 days ago

Comment

• Florida COVID update: 901 added deaths, largest single-day increase in pandemic history

Florida on Thursday reported 21,765 more COVID-19 cases and 901 deaths to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, according to Miami Herald calculations of CDC data.

All but two of the newly reported deaths occurred after July 25, with about 78% of those people dying in the past two weeks, according to Herald calculations of data published by the CDC. The majority of deaths happened during Florida’s latest surge in COVID-19 cases, fueled by the delta variant.

It is the largest single-day increase to the death total in the state’s COVID pandemic history.
                      Sounds like they're doing things right in Florida.

The imbecile has been a countervailing force against disease mitigation since day one. Can you believe he actually fined cruise lines for requiring their passengers to provide proof of vaccination? Thankfully a U.S. Judge overruled his barbaric action. I mean... you're stuck on a boat for weeks in close quarters... This is like the Twilight Zone to me. I honestly cannot understand it.

Comment

?
                        62% have had at least one dose. Then there's 15% that are kids under 12 that aren't even approved to take the vaccine. That's 23% unvaccinated that are legal to take it.

Now if you want to consider that there is another 7-ish% of the population of kids aged 12 to 16 that were only very recently allowed to take it ... that'd be 16% of the eligible population that hasn't taken it.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

?
                          So is everybody under the age of 12 an idiot?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cold, you really are a scummy, hypocritical douchebag. You make Trump look like Mother Theresa.

You seriously are the worst. I hope karma doesn’t bite your ass.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If you actually got vaccinated in March - you jumped the line in front those who needed it most. It wasn't until early April they opened it up to "Critical Workers"

Just to show what type of person you are:

So you are either liar, or scumbag.[/I][/B]

Neither. I'm likely the most honest and generous person you know.

Alabama is one of the states throwing away COVID-19 doses as they expire. But other nations desperately need vaccines — and public health experts would like to see vaccines used instead of wasted.

Alabama Just Tossed 65,000 Vaccines. Turns Out It's Not Easy To Donate Unused Doses

And here's what's happening all across the United States: Millions of vaccine doses at risk of spoiling are sitting on freezer shelves, with no easy way to get them to countries desperately waiting for shots.

In North Carolina, for example, more than half a million Pfizer shots are set to expire by the end of August. Alabama just threw away 65,000 doses. Last month, Arkansas said it was going to toss 80,000.

State health officials warn the current demand for the vaccine may not be enough to get much of the supply into arms before they reach their expiration dates.
                              So get on out there and grab yourself a dose before it winds up in the trash can.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Cold, you really are a scummy, hypocritical douchebag. You make Trump look like Mother Theresa.

You seriously are the worst. I hope karma doesn’t bite your ass.
                                You need to cool your jets buddy. You're beyond unhinged right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X