No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The last wave in the chart, is a great illustration of the power of mutation. That spike has nothing to do w/ vaccinated or unvaccinated; the unvaccinated have been here since the beginning. It is the Delta variant penetrating communities like none of its predecessors could.

Of course vaccination is the solution, but these sad folks getting sick now figure, I've made it this far without injecting Bill Gate's seed into my soul, why not go a little bit longer. Well....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        And what does that graph indicate to you my friend? Pretend like it's graphing Shocker ticket sales and not anything related to Covid. "Shocker ticket sales appear to be trending _ _."

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Too many talented young persons with BAs in Lesbian Dance Theory.
          Where would, uhhhh, my friend, uhhh, sign up to be a graduate teaching assistant for those classes?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Hopefully this will increase everyone's understanding. They even did the crayon work for me.
            Any national staffing issues aside... there's still nobody dying w/ Covid on the streets from my knowledge. Our current hospitalization utilization has surpassed the first two waves and is currently halfway up the third.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Where would, uhhhh, my friend, uhhh, sign up to be a graduate teaching assistant for those classes?
              Surely there is also an option to audit the class.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Omaha, and Nebraska in general, has done an excellent job on vaccinations. There are people in the hospitals, but there are plenty of ICU beds available. ICU bed counts are really misleading. Hospitals can reduce ICU's at will. The biggest problem, as already stated, is the lack of qualified health care workers to man ICU's. We have an employment crisis that is currently greater than nurses available. Nebraska Medicine, UNMC, for those that didn't know they made a stupid name change, can handle over 1,200 patients. They can really boost their capacity much more than that, it's stupid large for a city of this size. They only have nurses for 700 or so beds, there are empty rooms they can't man. By the way, if you are a qualified nurse and looking for work, they will hire you tomorrow.
                  Last edited by Kung Wu; August 9, 2021, 04:30 PM.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I find it hilarious the a new poster has the same posting style as cold.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Hopefully this will increase everyone's understanding. They even did the crayon work for me.
                      As I said, Nebraska did and is doing very well with vaccinations. Of the pt's in the hospital, a very high percentage are unvaccinated and currently, zero vaccinated pt's are on vents. Forget the politics and get your ass vaccinated. Let me repeat, zero vaccinated people are on vents. Its free. Get the fuc king shots.

On another note, I'm in the lucky group of people that got the covid, recovered without long haul problems and then got the shots. People in my group aren't going to the hospital. Its an awesome place to be!
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        I find it hilarious the a new poster has the same posting style as cold.
                        He does seem pretty smart and well-informed doesn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

As I said, Nebraska did and is doing very well with vaccinations. Of the pt's in the hospital, avery high percentage is unvaccinated and currently, zero vaccinated pt's are on vents. Forget the politics and get your ass vaccinated. Its free.

On another note, I'm in the lucky group of people that got the covid, recovered without long haul problems and then got the shots. People in my group aren't going to the hospital. Its an awesome place to be!
                          Very glad you didn't get the Long Haul...

You got to cut your teeth on the "light Covid". This Delta is smacking people around. It evolved to be able to infect those w/ antibodies and still reproduce. So those with virgin immune systems are gonna deal w/ a very aggressive binder.

Comment

• Obuma and his "sophisticated" friends don't seem to be worried about a Covid surge...

Oh ya, I forgot, he scaled down his birthday party....LOL!

Comment

Working...
                            X