Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's correct. It is absolutely, totally, and undeniably on Trump and his incredibly gullible followers. It's been on them since the very beginning.

Find me one single video with an African-American (non Trumper) behaving in a similar manner and I will eat my words. They aren't out there screaming MuH LiBuRtY, they are just ignorant. I also give a pass to the ignorant non-minorities who are just scared and distrusting of modern medicine. All those people need, is education.

But there is an army of Trumpers who are all about the "**** You!" to anybody that asks them to do the right thing. And these selfish imbeciles believe that accepting the reality of the pandemic makes them a Democrat.
    I know you don’t follow sports, but Deandre Hopkins, Leonard Fournette, Lebron James, and many many more, in every sport. Lebron specifically cited MuH LiBeRtY, and others are concerned about the safety of the vaccine when family members had complications.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
      I made a few posts earlier in this thread. I quickly learned that this thread is a "let 'er rip" circle jerk.

Those of us supporting vaccination said that the unvaccinated would provide a pool for the virus to mutate into something more dangerous than the original. The Delta variant doesn't seem to be more dangerous than the original that took out a lot of our citizens. It's exponentially more contagious.

As long as there is a population available for infection, there's the possibility that a more virulent and more deadly strain will evolve through mutation.

There's no guarantee that the next variant will be affected by either a previous infection with covid or a vaccination. We either kill this thing now or we risk living with it forever.
      No offense intended, but every point you try to make is basically incorrect.

I support vaccination. I don’t support forced vaccinations. Everyone should discuss with their doctor, not Biden or Harris, not Maddow or Cuomo. Visit with your doctor. I’m hardly alone in my stance, and it doesn’t make us anti-vaxers.

You then say you’re wrong which is kind of funny but the Delta variant is more contagious but not exponentially so.

There’s no guarantee it won’t be affected either. And I hate to break it to you, the vaccination absolutely does NOT keep a person from getting COVID and we aren’t killing it. COVID WILL be here.

Comment

I made a few posts earlier in this thread. I quickly learned that this thread is a "let 'er rip" circle jerk.

Those of us supporting vaccination said that the unvaccinated would provide a pool for the virus to mutate into something more dangerous than the original. The Delta variant doesn't seem to be more dangerous than the original that took out a lot of our citizens. It's exponentially more contagious.

As long as there is a population available for infection, there's the possibility that a more virulent and more deadly strain will evolve through mutation.

There's no guarantee that the next variant will be affected by either a previous infection with covid or a vaccination. We either kill this thing now or we risk living with it forever.
        There will always be a population that gets infected. You need to learn to live with this, and if your living with it is only being around other vaccinated people with masks on, or any other measure, then so be it.

The gov needs to stop lying and stop quarantine people.
        Livin the dream

Comment

I’m vaccinated.

Once again, the goal has shifted to the impossible infection rate of zero. Good luck with that.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

CB does more characters on here than Mel Leblanc or James Earl Jones. Maybe enough to be his own CB choir.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m vaccinated.

Once again, the goal has shifted to the impossible infection rate of zero. Good luck with that.
              Idealogues: Impractical Idealists.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                You can never satisfy a vaxtremist!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• If mental gymnastics were an Olympic sport, we'd have a bunch of gold medalists on this fine forum.

But to what end? To pay homage to an orange narcissist?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I know you don’t follow sports, but Deandre Hopkins, Leonard Fournette, Lebron James, and many many more, in every sport. Lebron specifically cited MuH LiBeRtY, and others are concerned about the safety of the vaccine when family members had complications.
                      So that's a no then.

I'll wait for anybody else to provide a video (even a transcript) of a minority (non-Trumper) acting in the same manner of those in the video I provided.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        If mental gymnastics were an Olympic sport, we'd have a bunch of gold medalists on this fine forum.

But to what end? To pay homage to an orange narcissist?
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Give me tee…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep it's all Trump voters who are not vaccinated right? That narrative is completely false. Many many many of the minorities who voted for Biden are not getting the vaccine, yet they are not being called out like Trump supporters. To me it's on Biden. The large number of unvaccinated are largely due to his failed methods.
                            Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's correct. It is absolutely, totally, and undeniably on Trump and his incredibly gullible followers. It's been on them since the very beginning.

Find me one single video with an African-American (non Trumper) behaving in a similar manner and I will eat my words. They aren't out there screaming MuH LiBuRtY, they are just ignorant. I also give a pass to the ignorant non-minorities who are just scared and distrusting of modern medicine. All those people need, is education.

But there is an army of Trumpers who are all about the "**** You!" to anybody that asks them to do the right thing. And these selfish imbeciles believe that accepting the reality of the pandemic makes them a Democrat.

Do you have any videos of Trump supporters after the vaccine was released? The video you posted is from September 11, 2020, well before any vaccine was released, so to try to tie that to how people feel after a vaccines was available seems to be misleading.
                            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Do you have any videos of Trump supporters after the vaccine was released? The video you posted is from September 11, 2020, well before any vaccine was released, so to try to tie that to how people feel after a vaccines was available seems to be misleading.
                              I see you’re new here.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Give me tee…

That breaks my heart to see. Ted Cruz is not a dumb person. But he knows the base that Trump has curated and is speaking directly to them in hopes of retaining his political standing. It's just sad... Lyin' Ted Cruz indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X