No announcement yet.

Transgender Cyclist Sets Women's World Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Park Does It Again, This Time It Puts Transgender Athletes In the Spotlight

Comment

Transgenderism and the Olympics

The International Olympic Committee -- the IOC -- recently admitted they couldn’t come up with fair guidelines governing how and when transgender women can compete as women, against biological women. Currently, the IOC says self-identified women can compete, so long as their testosterone level remains below 10 nanomoles per liter (nm/l) for 12 months. Typically, men have between 7.7 and 29.4 nm/l of testosterone, while women have between 0.12 and 1.77 nm/l. Under those IOC guidelines, hormonally-restricted men can still maintain nearly 500 percent testosterone advantage over women.

However, the real benefit transgender women experience, according to recent studies by Sweden’s Karolinska Institutet, a leading medical university, is found in their masculine bone structure and upper body strength. This develops throughout puberty, making current testosterone levels largely insignificant.

“Not every male advantage dissipates when testosterone drops” according to Alison Heather, a physiologist at the University of Otago in New Zealand. “Some advantages, such as their bigger bone structure, greater lung capacity, and larger heart size remain. Testosterone also promotes muscle memory. Transgender women have a heightened ability to build strength even after they transition,” Heather explained.

Comment

6’2″ 220-Pound Man Finally Attains Fairness as a Trans Athlete

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...trans-athlete/

Comment

LMFAO! Somebody definitely got pregnant on that play.

Check the brow ridge on that dame.

Love the publicized lunacy. It only brings more Trump voters into the fold.

T

Comment

Brave new world: Girl wins state wrestling championship against girls while pretending to be a boy

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz66UzRhrt8

A Texas girl won the girls' state high school wrestling championship in the 110-pound division. What's confusing about that — a girl wins the girls' title? Well, it's not that simple. It seems the girl in question, who goes by the name of Mack Beggs, is trying to become a guy. In the "transitioning" process, Beggs has been taking weekly testosterone injections for three years.

It is reported that Beggs asked to wrestle in the boys' division but was turned down. That's because Texas has a sensible rule saying school athletes must compete under the sex on their birth certificate.

It is worth noting that Beggs also won the girls' title last year. The New York Post reports that on the way to that title, two females in the regional tournament forfeited for fear of being injured by the testosterone-filled Beggs. This year, one of Beggs's opponent forfeited for that reason despite the insistence of the coach to wrestle Beggs.

Now, the question that I'm sure is on all your minds is, why doesn't the use of performance-enhancing drugs, which testosterone certainly is, disqualify Beggs? Here it seems Texas falls down. The University Interscholastic League (UIL) is an organization that sets the rules for and administers athletic contests in Texas. Commenting on the Beggs situation, an official from the UIL said: "The law is very specific. A student who is being administered performance enhancing drugs by a physician, cannot be made ineligible." Presumably, that law will be under review by Texas lawmakers.

Comment

Pics of Beggs

Beggs2.jpg

Beggs.jpg

Comment

Somethings missing from this story...
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                Livin the dream

Comment

28 Congressional Democrats Sign Letter Demanding Department Of Education Allow Biological Males In Girls’ Sports

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/18/d...ent-education/

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    28 Congressional Democrats Sign Letter Demanding Department Of Education Allow Biological Males In Girls’ Sports

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/18/d...ent-education/
                    At least we know that trans-gender locker rooms won’t be a future problem because there will be no need for a girls locker room. There will no longer be girls sports. Problem solved.

Im sorry for those of you with young female daughters who enjoy sports. They need to find other interests.

Comment

Judge reverses 'Save James' ruling, gives mother power to transition 8-year-old son at father's expense​​: report

https://www.theblaze.com/news/judge-...e-james-ruling

Comment

Joe Biden’s First Day Began the End of Girls’ Sports

An executive order rigs competition by requiring that biological boys be allowed to compete against girls.

Perhaps Kansas can declare itself a sanctuary state to protect fair competition for female athletes and refuse to honor this executive order.

Comment

I need more flava for my personal 14 year old girl transformation story ... think I will also identify as Native American. Let me call my buddy who is one generation from straight off a reservation and see what tribe I should be from.

...to be continued ...
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            I need more flava for my personal 14 year old girl transformation story ... think I will also identify as Native American. Let me call my buddy who is one generation from straight off a reservation and see what tribe I should be from.

...to be continued ...
                            “Get back on your horse”
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't think my friend is the head of his class. I asked him when I convert to a 14 year old Native American girl, what tribe should I be in?

He said, "You should pick Sue".

I said, "Nah, I'm thinking more like Tina or something. But what tribe should I be in?"

He said, "Yeah, you should go Sue."

I said, oh .. well, yeah, I plan to if they don't let me compete, BUT WHAT TRIBE?!

He said, "Kicking bull without stick is a bad idea." Then hung up.

So at least I have my new Indian name.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Genotype, phenotype, I guess it doesn’t matter when it comes to athletics.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X