Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's fixed

Comment

Gutty effort and congrats ChiefsKingdom!

Comment

Gotta be happy for big Andy and the Hunt family.

Comment

Congrats to the Chiefs and a special congrats to Andy Reid. Unlikely to have to wait another 50 years to return to the Super Bowl with Mr. Mahomes around for many years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
            Pat Mahomes may just heal all of the scars on my heart.
            Those scars have been healed tonight. Thank you Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes!
            Go Shocks!

Comment

Not a Chiefs fan here...so I’m trying to avoid social media for awhile...

...but heartbreaking story for Wichita. Mike O’Donnell, reverently referred to as Pastor Mike on sports radio, was able to travel to Miami to bask in the excitement of a Chiefs Super Bowl...except that he didn’t wake up this morning, dying in his sleep.

Pastor Mike was a man of faith, so what he saw today far outweighs the outcome of a sporting event...but still. Why the heck did it have to be today of all days? He couldn’t have had just one more day?

Awful news. Condolences to his loved ones. Well done, good and faithful servant.
              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                Not a Chiefs fan here...so I’m trying to avoid social media for awhile...

...but heartbreaking story for Wichita. Mike O’Donnell, reverently referred to as Pastor Mike on sports radio, was able to travel to Miami to bask in the excitement of a Chiefs Super Bowl...except that he didn’t wake up this morning, dying in his sleep.

Pastor Mike was a man of faith, so what he saw today far outweighs the outcome of a sporting event...but still. Why the heck did it have to be today of all days? He couldn’t have had just one more day?

Awful news. Condolences to his loved ones. Well done, good and faithful servant.
                Oh man. That is heartbreaking.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I’m not a big pro football fan (college and HS yes) but Mahomes has at least made me pay attention the last two years. I would say the NFL was very lucky to have him come along with all of the negative press they were getting before that.

Comment

I have always followed the NFL and college football, but have not watch a complete game (probably not 1 full quarter) in years...………….until last night.

The lure of the Chiefs, Andy Reid, AND Mahomes was just too strong.

Comment

That was FUN!

Don't let your kids watch the half-time show. Other than that, it was awesome.

LOVED the camera angles they were able to provide of the players. Being able to watch Mahomes' eyes while he zipped a pass downfield was pretty darn cool.
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        That was FUN!

Don't let your kids watch the half-time show. Other than that, it was awesome.

LOVED the camera angles they were able to provide of the players. Being able to watch Mahomes' eyes while he zipped a pass downfield was pretty darn cool.
                        How dare you make something out of that half-time show that wasn't there!!

dare-you.jpg

dare.jpg

Comment

This may be sacrilege to say, but....

Although it was tough seeing that buzzer beater live in Tulsa, after last night, it was well worth the trade off!!
                          The Assman

Comment

I now have a Royals World Series Champion pennant, a Chiefs Super Bowl Champion flag. Need a Shockers National Championship Banner. Next man up! Go Shox!!!!
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                              I now have a Royals World Series Champion pennant, a Chiefs Super Bowl Champion flag. Need a Shockers National Championship Banner. Next man up! Go Shox!!!!
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                This may be sacrilege to say, but....

Although it was tough seeing that buzzer beater live in Tulsa, after last night, it was well worth the trade off!!
                                I’m afraid that the trade off might be more than just the Tulsa game :(

Comment

Working...
                                X