No announcement yet.

KC Chiefs 2019-20 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be that just because he plays, he’s not in danger of a career ending injury. For example, he wouldn’t play if he has torn his MCL or ACL until he recovers from surgery. However, one could play shortly after surgery for a meniscus tear. My understanding is that the MRI didn’t show ligament damage. I’m not sure of the implications of a patella tendon injury but I’m sure that he and the Chiefs will get several opinions on the options to proceed and the implications to his future.

Comment

FFB question: Think Watkins is worth burning #1 waiver priority that I've clung to all season long? He was surprisingly dropped over the weekend and I could use some WR help. Obviously his injury issues are a major concern. He'd be a decent upgrade to my current roster (Golden Tate & DK Metcalf) but not sure he's worth giving up my #1 waiver priority that I'll probably not reclaim before the playoffs. With my luck I'd take him and then some stud RB would suffer season ending injury opening window for backup to take over. Can't make up my mind.

Comment

Sounds like it was a game day decision but Patrick Mahomes will not play for the Chiefs against the Vikings today. Mahomes wanted to play today but the docs said he had a 40% chance of re-discloscating his knee today and Andy Reid said no play today. By next week the chances of re-disclocating the knee drops to 10%-15%. Sounds like the right decision to me.

I think the Patriots will lose tonight at Baltimore. Just a gut feeling.

Comment

Really good win for the Chiefs today 26-23 over the Vikings in a very entertaining game.

Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Damien Williams, Harrison Butker and Chris Jones came up big for the Chiefs today but how but some love for high school coach turned NFL starter Matt Moore. I've been pretty impressed with how he has played filling in for Mahomes. Mahomes should be back next week.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Sounds like it was a game day decision but Patrick Mahomes will not play for the Chiefs against the Vikings today. Mahomes wanted to play today but the docs said he had a 40% chance of re-discloscating his knee today and Andy Reid said no play today. By next week the chances of re-disclocating the knee drops to 10%-15%. Sounds like the right decision to me.

Good gut feeling.

Comment

The Ravens are the first quality team the Pats have played?

They live off of the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills in their division.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The Ravens are the first quality team the Pats have played?

They live off of the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills in their division.
                Yes, a point I have previously made on this thread. Buffalo is okay this year. They are 6-2. But I agree, they have not played anyone else that was any good prior to the Ravens.

Comment

Yes, a point I have previously made on this thread. Buffalo is okay this year. They are 6-2. But I agree, they have not played anyone else that was any good prior to the Ravens.
                  Buffalo is better this year but will falter down the road by December and start losing games imo. 10-6 or 9-7

Comment

So Pat just got cleared and will play against the Titans. I'll be praying he doesn't go through what RG3 did when he injured his knee and was never the same after coming back from the injury too soon.

Comment

Chiefs defense still stinks, that is all.

Comment

It took the entire 53 man roster and the whole coaching staff to pull out that loss. A total and complete team meltdown.
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

Sucks that this is what they've done with another year of Pat Mahomes. If they can't stop Ryan Tannehill they won't stop anyone in the playoffs.

Comment

The Chiefs need a new LG, LT, two new outside LBs, an entire new defensive backfield, an edge rusher and an RB in order to compete seriously for a Super Bowl. Damn that team has so many holes.

Comment

Pretty much a must win for the 7-4 Chiefs on Sunday afternoon against the 6-5 Oakland Raiders at Arrowhead. Oakland is coming off an embarrassing 34-3 loss on the road to the Jets.

Is the Sunday noon match up between the 49ers and the Ravens in Baltimore a prequel to this year's Super Bowl? At this point that seems like a very good probability.

Comment

Minnesota, Seattle, Baltimore, San Francisco, New Orleans, New England, and Buffalo. All teams this year with good to great defenses that if the Chiefs had, we'd go on a Super Bowl dynasty. I'd wager the past 25 Super Bowl champions all had above average to great defenses. When is Andy Reid and the front office going to figure this out and start drafting defensive help?

Comment

Working...
                                X