No announcement yet.

Official Foodie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to Grandy's and not order chicken-fried steak? Make sure when you go to the Louvre, to just skip the Mona Lisa.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Go to Grandy's and not order chicken-fried steak? Hey kids! Let's go stay at a Disney World hotel -- but skip the theme park altogether!

Comment

Go to Grandy's and not order chicken-fried steak? Yo! Let's go to a Shocker's basketball game and watch reruns of Friend's episodes on our smartphones the entire time!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I thought it was Dr Redbird's Medicinal Inn. Those are two separate things?
          No.

dr.-redbirds-medicinal-inn.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            Oh well then I just can't count or something. hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              Love those prices!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Love those prices!
                Can't beat a 40 cent frosty mug of Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Can't beat a 40 cent frosty mug of Bud.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wait, what? They had ribs?! Honestly I don't know how anyone could go there and not order chicken-fried steak. That would take discipline.
                    It's on their SIGN. Chicken*Steak*Ribs

I imagine I ate a couple hundred chicken fried steak dinners there before I had the ribs. I went late one night, they were out of everything else. So I had the ribs by default. Outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

++ Underrated Grandy's offerings....the ribs they served were WAY above average for a fast food place. Also, the breakfast was ridiculous. The biscuits, especially with the mini chicken fried steak and egg (which they cooked perfectly, and by perfectly I mean with the yolk not completely set and you simply can't get that anymore for fear of being sued) and cheese....I'd crawl a mile over broken glass for that breakfast sandwich.

Can I get to Texas before they stop serving breakfast? (Checks Google Map)
                      Never had the ribs but the CFS and rolls were so damn good!

Checked out the website and they list 4 locations in OKC as well, so no need to drive all the way to Texas. Hell, it might be worth a flight for me just for the food.

Comment

It's on their SIGN. Chicken*Steak*Ribs

I imagine I ate a couple hundred chicken fried steak dinners there before I had the ribs. I went late one night, they were out of everything else. So I had the ribs by default. Outstanding.
                        You're making me hungry! And both chickenfriedsteak and ribs sound goooood. Texas Roadhouse is calling my name!

Comment

On my way back from Norman. Had lunch, bribed them into a 6 pack of breakfast biscuits, and have 2 three piece chicken dinners and 2 double chick fry steak dinners in the back seat.

If I get pulled over I'm going to jail. Feels like I'm a coke mule.

FYI Gravy available in a to go tumbler! #Winning

Comment

On my way back from Norman. Had lunch, bribed them into a 6 pack of breakfast biscuits, and have 2 three piece chicken dinners and 2 double chick fry steak dinners in the back seat.

Lucky dog! I'm just sitting here at Texas Roadhouse curb side waiting for my chickenfriedsteak.

Comment

Good as you remember?

Comment

Ridin' dirty.

Comment

Working...
                                X