Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's cold as f....

My tits literally just froze off.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Calm yo tits MVJ.

Gotta be honest, really missing your Exchangagram moments on the duck/quail/pheasant hunts we used to get. I trust all is well and you just haven't felt like updating us?

BTW, my new favorite show on the Sportsman channel is MeatEater. 9 out of 10.

Comment

cold as f ... ebruary?
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      What else could it have been?

It was -17 when I woke, -14 when I froze my tits off, -13 when I originally posted. We just reached above zero. This polar vortex **** sucks!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Those numbers are no bullshit, not windchill and not celcius, good old -17 farenheit at 530 am.

Comment

I fired up my 454 Chevy with dual gas tanks and let her idle for a good hour. It's sitting on the driveway, and I was hoping to help increase the temperature a degree or two -- you know global warming and all. Nothing. Didn't help at all. Not even .01 degree change outside. Sorry MoValley John, I used the bleeding edge science of our time to try and save your boobies, but just couldn't get it done.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I recently saw my first ever armadillo in Kansas. It was in the street in front of my house. Heading south. As fast as it could go.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            Those numbers are no bullshit, not windchill and not celcius, good old -17 farenheit at 530 am.
            I remember 28-29 years ago a brutal spell here, several nights in a row that were between -5 and -20 before the wind chill. Power out everywhere....just a mess.

Polar Vortex? We called it a rough winter I think at the time. That's cold though. Breathing hurt.

Comment

Weather bulletin...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

7" inches of snow so far and no end in sight

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Where?

Comment

Where?
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Where?

Comment

Kingman County

Comment

Kingman County
                          Which direction from the turnpike?

Comment

• WuDrWu
                            WuDrWu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Must be a mistake because that's west of the Turnpike. Everyone knows precipitation only falls east of the 'Pike.
                        Working...
                        X