I'm kinda in a bad mood today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kinda in a bad mood today...

1) I just found out that a project I had been working on for a LONG time has bad data due to one stupid tiny miscalculation. It has to be completely redone...

2) During lunch I listened to talk radio (I don't do this often) and the host was discussing Ecoanxiety and how people are seeking treatment for it. This comes about due to an obsession over global warming. The solution is for humans to stop eating beef (because they fart too much) and start eating the soybeans the livestock were previously eating.

Another topic on the radio was about a woman who was seeking help in a shelter for addicts. She was forced to room with a preoperative transgender person. The woman had a history of sexual abuse and was uncomfortable sleeping in the same room with a strange "man". She filed a complaint. She later found out that her claim was invalid. In addition, she was made aware that she was the human rights violator due to her "improper" use of the pronoun man... The dude had hair on his face, chest, and wore combat boots. He also talked openly about his wife, his pregnant girlfriend, and his preference for Latina's.

3) And finally, I decided to delete this Android game I had been enjoying as they were turning the Pay-To-Play screws like madmen. Power-ups that I had previously enjoyed had doubled in gem price forcing me to pay if I wanted to continue at the same level I was at last week. I will not be blackmailed by a game designer to maintain status quo.

Does anybody remember when games were a single purchase price and it was skill that separated you from the pack? God I used to rape. Now games are all about who will pay the most and you have retarded kids with zero skill blowing you off the face of the simulated planet because they stole mommy's credit card. Or worse, grown-ass adults spending thousands on a pile of pixels while their kids starve.

Oh well, I guess it's Friday. Not Friday for me though as I have a massive re-analysis job staring me directly in the face.

****!

I wish Global Warming would double its efforts and consume this deranged planet. Perhaps I'll drop some Taco Bell off next time I pass by a cattle farm.

T

...:cool:

Why can't I comment?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe broke the mic when I dropped it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

T

• Kung Wu
      Kung Wu commented
      Editing a comment
      That is weird!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      1) I just found out that a project I had been working on for a LONG time has bad data due to one stupid tiny miscalculation. It has to be completely redone...

2) During lunch I listened to talk radio (I don't do this often) and the host was discussing Ecoanxiety and how people are seeking treatment for it. This comes about due to an obsession over global warming. The solution is for humans to stop eating beef (because they fart too much) and start eating the soybeans the livestock were previously eating.

Another topic on the radio was about a woman who was seeking help in a shelter for addicts. She was forced to room with a preoperative transgender person. The woman had a history of sexual abuse and was uncomfortable sleeping in the same room with a strange "man". She filed a complaint. She later found out that her claim was invalid. In addition, she was made aware that she was the human rights violator due to her "improper" use of the pronoun man... The dude had hair on his face, chest, and wore combat boots. He also talked openly about his wife, his pregnant girlfriend, and his preference for Latina's.

3) And finally, I decided to delete this Android game I had been enjoying as they were turning the Pay-To-Play screws like madmen. Power-ups that I had previously enjoyed had doubled in gem price forcing me to pay if I wanted to continue at the same level I was at last week. I will not be blackmailed by a game designer to maintain status quo.

Does anybody remember when games were a single purchase price and it was skill that separated you from the pack? God I used to rape. Now games are all about who will pay the most and you have retarded kids with zero skill blowing you off the face of the simulated planet because they stole mommy's credit card. Or worse, grown-ass adults spending thousands on a pile of pixels while their kids starve.

Oh well, I guess it's Friday. Not Friday for me though as I have a massive re-analysis job staring me directly in the face.

****!

I wish Global Warming would double its efforts and consume this deranged planet. Perhaps I'll drop some Taco Bell off next time I pass by a cattle farm.

T

You lost me at tiny!!!

Comment

****!

T

T, you may find this site useful in your daily routine. All the best. Memento Mori

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh brother, you're giving me existential flashbacks. I solved the riddle of life a few years back and dare not attempt to revisit the question.

T

You oughta see this spreadsheet I'm workin' on. When I scroll across the page triggering the formulas the lights in my office dim. All day Saturday. All day Sunday.

T

Comment

You oughta see this spreadsheet I'm workin' on. When I scroll across the page triggering the formulas the lights in my office dim. All day Saturday. All day Sunday.
          Well there’s your problem...

Comment

Working...
          X