No announcement yet.

2018 ShockerNet Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP! We need to add a few more teams. As of this moment, there are 6 teams signed up in the league. We need another 4 or 6 teams.

Kung Wu and RHshoxfan at least asked questions about playing. If you guys want to play, send me a PM with your email so that I can send you the invite.

Onegreatracer , I sent you an email invite. Let me know if I need to resend that.

ShockdaWorld, you mentioned having someone outside of SN who would play. At this point, we need to fill spots so text or PM your person's email address, and I will get it sent.
    78-65

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
      ShockdaWorld commented
      Editing a comment
      Texted you his email address. You’ll love it. Lol

Sadly I'm going to have to tap out for this year, I'm having a lot less time than I originally thought. Sorry everyone.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• WuShock16
      WuShock16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Understandable. Thanks for letting me know.

We have two spots to fill. We can do 8, but it would be better for overall league roster depth to have at least 10.

Any takers? If so, shoot me a PM with your email and I will get you invited.

EDIT: One spot left to get to 10...
    Last edited by WuShock16; August 31, 2018, 01:31 PM.
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      BUMP! We need to add a few more teams. As of this moment, there are 6 teams signed up in the league. We need another 4 or 6 teams.

Kung Wu and RHshoxfan at least asked questions about playing. If you guys want to play, send me a PM with your email so that I can send you the invite.

Onegreatracer , I sent you an email invite. Let me know if I need to resend that.

ShockdaWorld, you mentioned having someone outside of SN who would play. At this point, we need to fill spots so text or PM your person's email address, and I will get it sent.
      I can't commit to this. I want to, but I would miss too many weeks and torque people off.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• WuShock16
        WuShock16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Understandable...

I have been debating and I am in if there is still room. Will send WuShock16 a pm.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• WuShock16
        WuShock16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Please do send me a PM. You are #10.

• ShockerDropOut
        ShockerDropOut commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you get my PM WuShock16?

If there is still room, I am in. If not, that's cool too.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• WuShock16
        WuShock16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Find another person, and we could add 2 more for 12.

• WuShock16
        WuShock16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Another person has been found. Send me your email, and I will send an invite.

I have someone
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
        If there is still room, I am in. If not, that's cool too.
        I sent an email invite to an address that I found for you. Sent PM about it. Be sure to accept invite more than an hour before draft so that we don’t have to reschedule draft.

78-65

Comment

DUShock Come on man. We need you!!!
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

So, are we full???

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
              ShockdaWorld commented
              Editing a comment
              Doesn’t look like the 12th is full yet. If it’s not accepted by 8, the draft has to be rescheduled.

We have to be “full” by an hour prior to draft. I’m giving DUShock a few more minutes to get signed up. If not, I send my apologies to shock’s person and will reduce league back to 10 teams.

Sorry about the confusion, everyone. We will make this happen one way or another.
            78-65

Comment

The league has been reduced to 10.

shock , please extend my apologies and thanks to your friend for offering to step in to play. I didn’t want to mess with the chaos of trying to reschedule, so I just cut it back to 10.
              78-65

Comment

Doh! Sorry gents, I must have screwed something up with my email. I have been crazy busy with work and with family activities and just flat missed it and haven't had time to even check the board. I feel like a heel. Sorry.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Anyone interested in carson wentz?
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Or Tom Brady?
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                    X