X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got you guys. Send me email addresses
    When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
    Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

Comment

We have 4 teams so far. If you got a buddy that wants to play have them send me an email
      When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
      Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

Comment

Shock
        mmm
        Wichshock65
        shocktheheart
        DUShock wants in but hasn’t replied to anything

Comment

We need more players. If we don’t find more guys I’m going to go over redbirdfans and recruit some of them.

Comment

How many more do we need?

Comment

I think we can roll with what we have. 4 more would be great. Let’s start looking for a draft date and time.

Comment

I'm good any time, just let me know when. How many did we end up with?

Comment

Working...
                X