No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is like Rocky IV ... IN REVERSE!! I am actually cheering for RUSSIA?!?! Yes I am!!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• HO LEE CRAP!! Russia ties it up in second half of overtime with 5 to go until PKs!!!

WHOLE EEK RAP!!

HOE LEAK RAP!!!

Comment

• What ... if ... Russia ...

nah, nevermind

... but what if?

Comment

• I promise not to root for anybody I want to win this Cup, no matter what. I have cursed every single one of them. It's my fault.

Go FRANCE!!!

Comment

• Germany beat France today in a couple hours. Can't say nobody saw that coming.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• ShockTalk
              ShockTalk commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, but so sorry. It was the "Kung Wu Effect"!

• The Russia v Croatia game was great. I cant imagine how worn out those guys were after all of that. I have really liked the games I have watched so far.

Comment

• NYYYYOOOOoooooooooo

Every team I cheer for falls flat on their face. Honestly, England is completely doomed tomorrow.

How does France vs Croatia for the championship sound? Don't get me wrong, France is legit. But ... just not exciting to me. I dunno. All of the teams I am personally excited about watching have just ... gaaah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                NYYYYOOOOoooooooooo

Every team I cheer for falls flat on their face. Honestly, England is completely doomed tomorrow.

How does France vs Croatia for the championship sound? Don't get me wrong, France is legit. But ... just not exciting to me. I dunno. All of the teams I am personally excited about watching have just ... gaaah.
                It sounds like soccer has run its course with you. I hear the Professional Bowling Tour is looking for fans and followers...just saying.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  At this rate, I would of course cheer for a former Shocker bowler but they would get a career ending thumb injury while throwing the rock. Better I not cheer for anybody at this particular moment in time.

EXCEPT ENGLAND!!! GO GO GO GO!!! Double reverse jinx be damned!

• Croatia is a very good squad right now. If I were to pick a team to cheer for, it would easily be Croatia. Which means France just won.

:upset::ambivalence::disillusionment::frown-new::culpability:

Comment

• France SHOULD beat Croatia. They have the better talent, better depth, played far few minutes, have beaten better teams on their side of the bracket.

WILL they though? Who knows. In football/soccer, anything can happen.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Every single team I have cheered for has lost. So why stop now?!

CROATIA!!! Because France. And who doesn't like rooting for an underdog?

Comment

• In the immortal words of WuDrWu , "Why not Croatia?"

Not an exact quote but pretty close.

Comment

• 10 minutes in, Croatia is clearly the aggressor at this point. A GREAT sign.

Comment

• Fantastic equalizer by Croatia. Not sure about the foul which led to France's first goal.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• That's why not.

Comment

Working...
                            X