Wichita's Best Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita's Best Pizza

On my blog, I'm starting a feature called Wichita's Best Pizza (http://wichitabyeb.blogspot.com/2011...est-pizza.html)

My intention is over the next year visit 10-12 of what many people would consider Wichita's best pizza places. I'll rate each one with a group of friends.

So I need some of your help to formulate my list.

What are your top five favorite pizza places in Wichita?
    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

Bartellis at Central and Maize.

Comment

Godfathers is king. Pacific Coast has unique styles that are tasty then Po Boy's

Comment

Wheat State Pizza in Derby

Comment

I'll be honest, ICT is not a haven for good pizza...now BBQ, burgers, steaks are another story.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
            I'll be honest, ICT is not a haven for good pizza...now BBQ, burgers, steaks are another story.
            Burgers questionable. Pizza terrible. Middle of the road BBQ in ICT would have blocks long lines in thea west. Wichita is also a great place for sandwiches. You don't think Artichoke or Cinnamons is anything special until you find out the hard way. Good Lebanese food too.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
              Originally posted by BostonWu
              Burgers questionable. Pizza terrible. Middle of the road BBQ in ICT would have blocks long lines in thea west. Wichita is also a great place for sandwiches. You don't think Artichoke or Cinnamons is anything special until you find out the hard way. Good Lebanese food too.
              I've eaten BBQ at "famous" places featured on the travel channel or food network in KC, St. Louis, etc. Places with lines over a hour long. I have been terribly disappointed EVERY time. The worst places in Wichita are usually better.

Comment

Not in Wichita, but a short drive down k15 to winfield there is a sandwich shop called College Hill Coffee, and IMO its better than Cinnamons, and I am in no way shape or form knocking Cinnamons.

Papa Murphys is the best pizza in wichita bar none
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock
                  Not in Wichita, but a short drive down k15 to winfield there is a sandwich shop called College Hill Coffee, and IMO its better than Cinnamons, and I am in no way shape or form knocking Cinnamons.

Papa Murphys is the best pizza in wichita bar none
                  This says it all...Oh how I miss an authentic back east Greek pizzeria where you can get a greasy steak bomb or real Italian grinder...Really, Cinnamons blows chunks and I'm not sure if I need to turn my sarcasm meter up with your Papa Murphys reference.

Comment

Sorry that I didn't fulfill your wildest dreams and that my opinions don't live up to your expectations. My life must suck.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

AJ's @ Northrock is the the best pizza I've ever had...mmmmm

Comment

The only one I just can't stand to eat is Papa Johns. I'm fine with everything else that I've had.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Agree with the majority here.
                          BBQ is king in Wichita, but there are some great Burger joints.
                          Pizza is so/so, right now I'm liking Pacific Coast Pizza at Rock and 37th.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                            Pizza is so/so, right now I'm liking Pacific Coast Pizza at Rock and 37th.
                            That's one I want to try but have yet to do it.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Im a big fan of Knollas
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X