No announcement yet.

Cal State-Northridge Thanksgiving Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He shows up again to make another horrible call!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

How is that a foul?
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

BTW, Chynna should be getting the ball every possession.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I just witnessed the worst pass of all time. :(

Comment

Good time for Michelle to hit freethrows.

Comment

Is Jessica hurt or just in Jody's doghouse?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                Is Jessica hurt or just in Jody's doghouse?
                I was just about to ask the same thing.

Comment

Whew, glad that's over! :good:

Comment

Shocks pull away late 67-58 in what could best be described as an uninspiring effort.

Stll road wins for the Shocks in recent years have been few and far between so we will take it.

Haleigh with 21 and Chynna with 18 carry the load for the Shocks on the offensive end.

Shocks face Wyoming tomorrow at 9:30 pm CST. Wyoming defeated Chattanooga in the early game 66-65.

Comment

Shocks fell behind by as many as 12 mid-way through the second half before rallying back to within 1 at 56-55 behind Freshman guard BreAnna Dawkins. Unfortunately, the Shocks could not close the deal and fell to Wyoming 63-55.

Shocks with a poor shooting night including a combined 5-25 from Haleigh, Jessica, Chynna and Heather.

Looks like BreAnna has earned the starting point guard spot for now.

Shocks had only 10 turnovers and that inlcuded a number of offensive fouls.

Comment

Working...
                      X