Juco Tournament at WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juco Tournament at WSU

The Jayhawk West juco softball tournament is at WSU this friday and saturday. Butler plays at noon on friday and Seward plays at 2:00.
    I am going to try to get out there and watch some of it.
    I know Butler has 2 or 3 kids being recruited by Mo Valley teams and I have heard that Seward is really good too.

Nothing wrong with your hearing

Comment

QP is speaking of the Div I tournament of Region VI. The first game of the tournament is Friday at 10am followed by the Butler game at noon.

The Div II Districts D and E tournaments of Region VI will be at Two Rivers Youth Complex (17th and Ridge) starting at 5pm on Friday.

Comment

Seward win Div I, Johnson County win District D of Div II and Highland win District E of Div II. All qualify for their respective National Tournaments, Seward in St. George, Utah, and Johnson County and Highland in Normal, Illinois.

Comment

I watched quite a bit of the Juco games this weekend and paid most attention to Butler since they are closest to WSU.
          I really liked Covert and Brooks for Butler. Both can run and handle the bat. Also liked their pitcher (Kasson) big kid who throws hard.
          Seward had a nice pitcher with a good change up. Also liked their 3B and catcher.
          Garden City had a 2b that could really hit. Bats left handed.

Comment

Working...
          X