Lady Shocks v Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Shocks v Bradley

The Shocks (6-12) host Bradley (5-15) in a crucial series this weekend. Of interest to the Shocks, Evansville (7-13) hosts Drake.

Bradley

Moose, it appears there is no interest as usual. Keep up the good work though.

Comment

OK, that's more like it 'Moose. ;-)

You are right about this being a key series as far as the Shocks making the MVC Tournament.

Kasha has been going pretty good lately so no doubt we will be looking to her to get us 2 wins this weekend.

Not sure who will get the start in the other game but I assume it will go to Breezy.

Comment

Re: Bradley

Originally posted by 1B29
        Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not following. :)

Comment

Yep, the number of veiws may be a better indicator of interest than number of posts (and that just among Shocker netters - a subsection of Shocker fans).

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
            Yep, the number of veiws may be a better indicator of interest than number of posts (and that's just among Shocker netters - a subsection of Shocker fans).

Comment

Shocks take Game 1 from the Braves 5-1 behind another solid complete game by Kasha.

Kasha allowed 4 hits while striking out 12 and walking 1.

Heather Gerritse with a 2-run homer in the 1st and Lauren Coleman had one of her better games with solo homer in the 2nd and a 2-out 2-run single in the 6th.

:good: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

'72....

Are you at the game? I see no online coverage...a trend that I don't care for and frankly am disappointed about lately.

We can't get live stats for home games? Seriously? What are we, Northern Iowa?

Comment

No, following on Live Stats.

Comment

Thank you....I looked on the softball schedule and didn't see live stats.

Thanks again '72

Comment

Shocks have given up 6 in the top of tehe 3rd to fall behind by 6-2 in Game 2.

:(

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Thank you....I looked on the softball schedule and didn't see live stats.

Thanks again '72
                        Doc, I usually find the Live Stats link in the series announcment.

Comment

Shocks have come back to tie the game at 7-7 after five.

:good:

Comment

Shocks complete the comeback with a 9-7 win to sweep the DH.

Kasha picks up the win in relief. All 6 runs Bradley scored in the 3rd were unearned.

Lauren Coleman with a 2-run homer and Kara L'Huiller with a big game tying 3-run homer for the Shocks.

This sweep will go a long way towards qualifying the Shocks for the MVC Tournament.

:good: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

A nice two wins, but I thought I was watching rec ball in the top of third. There were enough physical and mental mistakes by lots of people in that half-inning to last a month. Bradley's sloppy play was scattered throughout the game. But a win is a win, and sometimes you have to win ugly.

Senior Day tomorrow for Kara and Lauren.

Comment

Working...
                              X